Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon: 10.5 in about 10 days (roughly Nov 21)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like we’re not sticking to the two week schedule anymore, and releases might be more spread apart?

Was kind of expecting 10.5 but was hoping for something close to 11 for next release. Unfortunately even 10.4 is unpredictable how good or bad a drive is.

Looks like we’re not sticking to the two week schedule anymore, and releases might be more spread apart?

Was kind of expecting 10.5 but was hoping for something close to 11 for next release. Unfortunately even 10.4 is unpredictable how good or bad a drive is.
Can they just give us 10.4.2 to fix these bugs along with cold weather fixes?

I hate the erratic turn signals the most. 😡

Reactions: LowlyOilBurner
Twitter.png

Reactions: namikun
Yeah, that is a real problem. Scares me every time it tries that. Not sure that's legal anywhere.....
Yeah, for the life of me, why the lane change at the last possible minute? This is an issue with regular old NoA. It lets you know about an upcoming lane change like a mile before it, yet waits till the last minute to execute it. I’ve seen the same $hit on FSD.

The days before ADAS, I would always plan to be in the correct lane BEFORE I needed to be to prevent last minute abrupt maneuvers (manure’s, if you’ve seen my auto-correct fail from a couple days ago).

Long story short, I’d rather make the move to correct lane(turn lane) ASAP, instead of waiting till the last sec and then re-routing. It’s just not natural driving behavior to me. Looks like an out of towner trying to read a map while driving, then making last minute corrections because they don’t know where the fvck they are.

Whatever, just fix the phantom braking at this point I guess?

Reactions: Durwood101