Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon: Apps and Google Chrome in the Model S by late-2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a little better than using your phone, but you can use my SuperCharger Trip logger to log trips: http://LogMySc.com

It's really meant to track real-life energy usage between SuperCharger stop, sort of how EVTripPlanner estimates energy usage.

No reason you can't use it for a general trip mileage tracker with the added bonus of tracking energy usage.

Is there a thread where I can find out more about what LogMySc.com does or how it works?

Is there a thread where I can find out more about what LogMySc.com does or how it works?

It's a great web site where interested folks log their firmware updates... they provide reports that show you what version is happening in what version of the Model S

I highly recommend using this...

Actually there are three Tesla tools on the same domain.

The first (and primary) tool is the Supercharger Trip logger. I've set up a TMC Group to discuss the tool (LogMySc - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum). What it does is allow you to enter a few bits of data at each stop during a long road trip (mostly for Supercharger stops, but it handles L2 stops and non-charging stops as well), and when the data is entered correctly at the start and end of each stop (optimized to be easily entered from the car's touchscreen), it will produce charts like this with lots of useful info:

attachment.php

The second tool is the Firmware Upgrade Tracker (go to: Tesla Firmware Upgrade Tracker Web App ) which collects information from TMC users about when they received firmware upgrades. You can view the results without logging in or signing up here: Tesla Firmware Upgrade Tracker Web App

The third tool is the CPO Consolidator which collects the current CPO cars for sale from the Tesla website and presents them in an easier format to search/sort/filter ALL the CPO cars across all regions. It also tracks which cars have been sold and when. No login or signup required: Tesla CPO Consolidator

If you have any questions about any of the tools, you can PM me, or leave a message in the LogMySC group linked above.

Attachments

• trip.jpg
    trip.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 374
What it does is allow you to enter a few bits of data at each stop during a long road trip (mostly for Supercharger stops, but it handles L2 stops and non-charging stops as well), and when the data is entered correctly at the start and end of each stop (optimized to be easily entered from the car's touchscreen), it will produce charts like this with lots of useful info

Thanks, that's essentially the summary I was looking for. I had looked at the group you linked, but it said I had to be a member, which I assume is trivial, but thought I'd check and see if there was info elsewhere first.