Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon April Fool Joke: Tesla goes bankwupt

novox77

1.21 Gigawatts
Nov 25, 2017
NH, MA
If he's joking about it, does that imply that he's got some good news to share regarding production numbers in a few days?

jkirkwood001

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ottawa, ON
Oh Elon. Gotta luv him.

I just redirected my $1,000 reservation towards 100 bottles of #teslaquilla.

Capture+_2018-04-01-19-23-45.png

u00mem9

Jun 8, 2016
USA
it's a big F-U to all those folks talking about the sky falling...

No, a big FU would be the share price over 350 again. Remember the shortsville tweet? I haven’t seen much taunting lately... they do need some new hype to get the narrative back. Flamethrowers and this bit aren’t going to get the job done.

Jokes aside, do they want to attempt to raise capital in the current atmosphere of negativity?!

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy with precision!
Mar 24, 2013
OK, I admit: I am so confused.

All this time the word out of Shortsville has been that all of us have been drinking Kool-Aid. And now did I just learn that it is teslaquila?

Mebbe thasss why the wurld ish shpinnning so.

Lem89

Apr 20, 2016
Rocky Mountains
Too much FUD everywhere. Surprisingly even in this forum with S, X, and Roadster owners who've gone through it before. I'm glad Elon can burst this negative media bubble with some humor.

It's time for Tesla supporters to push back on this doom and gloom when this company is trying to do so much good while others get away with so much bad without even a word of criticism.

cdub

Future Model 3 owner / Current original Leaf owner
Oct 7, 2014
Glendale, CA
View attachment 291066
What an unfortunate coincidence that Tesla should go bankrupt on April Fools’ Day. And you would have hoped Elon could have at least spelled “bankrupt” correctly. On the bright side, those panel gaps on the 3 behind him look decent. Shame it doesn’t matter anymore.
That looks like an S behind him? No hockey pucks.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC