Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon April Fool Joke: Tesla goes bankwupt

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Boy ..... I do not see the humor in this ....
There are media reports of deep trouble at TMC already .... there are just some things you do not joke about.
On FOX Business this morning they showed a picture of E. Musk passed out. I could not get the volume up in time to hear what was said, but there are many this will have seen the picture, and assumed the worst.

If consumer confidence in TMC is lost ... it will be near impossible to recover.

The effort to make light of the doubters didn’t seem to convince the market today...

SolarCity debt baggage looks to be an actual threat. Tesla has been the target of constant unfounded press...both good and bad. But it’s not as if the notion of bankruptcy is absurd. After all, the guy plays the 100% leveraged card at every opportunity. Tesla and SpaceX buying SolarCity bonds...then the SolarCity bailout.

If Elon didn’t need other people’s money, then mock away. But the reality is, the minute this ‘vehicle’ stops being useful to people with the capital, it ends. Senseless tragedy when it didn’t have to go this route.

Reactions: Stirfelt
Boy ..... I do not see the humor in this ....
There are media reports of deep trouble at TMC already .... there are just some things you do not joke about.
On FOX Business this morning they showed a picture of E. Musk passed out. I could not get the volume up in time to hear what was said, but there are many this will have seen the picture, and assumed the worst.

If consumer confidence in TMC is lost ... it will be near impossible to recover.
....I laughed.