Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon at it again on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They might even mask off things like the nose or tail and reveal those later. Man, he's going to make this really painful.

It will be not only that.

Driving assistance or even autonomous driving are all evolving quickly in the 21 months before the car will be delivered. Impossible to show now.

To a lesser degree battery tech will also evolve.

Sounds more like they both have to do with the Model3. I think we see the body/interior tomorrow, but things like battery life may evolve as the technology improves. Basically, not even Elon knows all the technology that will be available come production time.

Just my 2 cents

It sounds like there is some killer feature, like the falcon wing doors on the X, that he's not talking about yet. It could be that there is debate within the company on the inclusion of this feature. I expect a few prototypes based on the the 70D powertrain that should give an impression of the top end performance.

They might even mask off things like the nose or tail and reveal those later. Man, he's going to make this really painful.

I doubt it ! That would be dumb and a reservations suppressor.

Besides, they rely on free media for marketing, so this element alone, IMO, will mean enough details and full on visuals so that the media can have their fill....and yet allow them to speculate and write more BS about what could be in Unveil # 2.

Reactions: ABCCBA
I think this is going to be similar to the reveal of the Bioweapon Defense mode on the X, and the downplaying of the panoramic windshield that came into focus big time once the car was released.

I'm going to guess it's along the lines of 100% autonomy everywhere, and also capable of being part of a ride-sharing network. Something along those lines.

Reactions: Bokonon
I think this is going to be similar to the reveal of the Bioweapon Defense mode on the X, and the downplaying of the panoramic windshield that came into focus big time once the car was released.

I'm going to guess it's along the lines of 100% autonomy everywhere, and also capable of being part of a ride-sharing network. Something along those lines.

In that case, we might see the improved snake charger tomorrow :)!

Part 2 to model 3? Interesting...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: Big-Al
I doubt it ! That would be dumb and a reservations suppressor.

Besides, they rely on free media for marketing, so this element alone, IMO, will mean enough details and full on visuals so that the media can have their fill....and yet allow them to speculate and write more BS about what could be in Unveil # 2.

Well, I certainly hope that's the case. I don't really care so much about the "features" as long as the car looks kick-ass. So, if we see the "pretty much final" exterior of the car, I'll be a happy camper!

The features will only get better, so all of that will just be gravy if the car is awesome looking.

I think this is exactly the same as the Model S and Model X unveiling. There was an initial showing where preorders were taken, but the cars changed tremendously and they were shown again right before launch. The seems like exactly the same thing to me.

Reactions: Lex