Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Bear across Europe (and beyond)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@pfalzfeld I met a fan totally excited to meet me in real life nice to meet you Joost
508E7344-8277-43D4-AF6C-02CA6C5A632F.jpeg

Hi,

Just to let y'all know i'm OK! .... So excited! I have been in the United States now for about 2 weeks and I am really enjoying myself! So many Superchargers to visit! So many things to see! ... so little time to sit down and write on the forum ;-) ....

About two weeks ago a was taken to the Sportsbar of Cor and Don... not knowing what adventure would be ahead of me...

sportsbar.JPG

There I met up with several Tesla Enthousiasts and Hans and John asked me if I wanted to travel to the US with them... I really enjoyed the trip in 2017 when we went to the Semi and Roadster unveil so it was a YES! from my part :)

The next day we were on our plane to San Francisco and yes, I got invited in the cockpit again... and at the airport where we were picked up in style by Kristy and Wes in their Model 3 Performance! The next day we drove... and charged ... and drove... one of our stops was at Kettleman... Great coffee and, those T shirts... wow!

kettleman.JPG

We drove all the way to LA... Rocket road to be precise... to celebrate the model Y unveil. What a great car!

On that trip we visited several superchargers, but I will have to check where I left the pictures.... I will put them in a separate post, in most of them you will get clear clues about where the picture was taken... but I also remember one location where you will really have to be very creative to figure out where we were.:cool:

Talking about pics... I know, pics or it didn't happen, I will also post some pics of the event, I think there is even one with me and Starman.

After the event we had a few relaxing days, first we went to Santa Monica Pier (west end of historic route 66...) we could park right next to the beach!

Santa Monica.JPG

And then we went to a place in the hills... seems to be near a famous spot, but I don't remember the name... can you figure the name of these hills out in the picture? ;)

Hollywood.JPG

And then... I asked them if I could stay in the US for a while... I explained that @Xfrank already told it was OK, and the rest then agreed that it was probably time for me to explore more of the US, visit as many superchargers as possible and have great adventures with great friends! :)... Hope to find time to post pics and stories while I am at it....

I will post the pics of the superchargers of this trip and the pics of the event ASAP as well...

Thanks for all the good times in Europe, I will definitely return, but the next few months I will be having a great time here...

Sooooo excited!!!! :cool:

Sooooo....

I promised you some more pics a while ago (sorry for not posting earlier...... :oops: )...

I found this one from the model Y event:

IMG_2744.JPG

This one was taken when I was still touring California.
One of the most beautiful supercharger locations ....... [Clarkson voice on]........in the World....... [Clarkson voice of]

IMG_2688.JPG

Since then I helped friends moving to Texas.... but we flew there so no roadtrip this time ;) ...

IMG_1127.JPEG IMG_1132.JPEG IMG_1134.JPEG

Living the good life over here!

IMG_1128.JPEG

I even got my own set of wheels :D!

But... I'm starting to miss the stroopwafels... and the Belgian Fries with the Dutch (sweet) mayo....
And there is a rumor that people over there are missing me as well...

I will keep y'all informed as soon as my plans for the next few weeks are made...

Gr. Elon :cool: