Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Bear across Europe (and beyond)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Isn't it the autumn school break next week in some parts of the Netherlands? It will be the week thereafter in the whole of Belgium, for sure. Anyone going on a road trip, to destinations unknown to EB, next week or the week thereafter?
Correct, the comming days it's not sure Elon will travel that far. Next Tuesday he has to be present at the official opening of the SuC in Aalst.
But in the autumn schoolbreak he'll really start traveling trough Europe. @Xfrank will keep us informed guess.

Isn't it the autumn school break next week in some parts of the Netherlands? It will be the week thereafter in the whole of Belgium, for sure. Anyone going on a road trip, to destinations unknown to EB, next week or the week thereafter?
@Carl, Do you have any good ideas to go out with Elon Bear? He is still free between October 25th and October 29th.

From October 30th to 6th November he is already on tour. Other candidates can also sign up.

I could take EB on a tour around the Waterloo battlefield, or something like that, between those two dates, but that certainly won't do EB justice. EB needs to do real Tesla SuC road-tripping, around the world !

And when he's not doing that, he might as well take a few days off, no? EB had a very hard first ten days already, as far as I can tell, so he may simply want to take some time to recover from his first encounters with humans :)

I would love to have EB with me on a skiing vacation, and then being able to hand him over to another Tesla driver I meet there, from another part of Europe, or even better, another continent. I'm sure everyone on this forum would as well!

And we're off!
Today citytripping in the capital of Diamond ...

20171023_115918[1].jpg

And off course we arrived by Tesla, but just like some other Tesla owners have their folding bike in the Frunk we are using the shared citybikes.

@FVO: nice picture of the first skyscraper in continental Europe (was the tallest building by roof height on the continent, until 1940), because you managed to not show the hideous new rooftop they built on it in 1976. Maybe EB could start a petition to render it its original rooftop back :)
af604b618c0a804a2e8d5233a1e47d90--vintage-fotos-van.jpg
The 1976 rooftop is very functional though, it hosts a lot of antennas and telecommunications equipment. A retractable ladder installed behind a well-hidden manhole in the ceiling of the upper floor salons provides access to this "secret" floor. Because of its height and its unique location in the old city, the tower is an important hub in several radio networks. The alternatives are limited, and removing the radio shack from the tower would imply the installation of a multitude of less efficient RF-equipment on lower buildings in the immediate vicinity of the tower.
I'd prefer to keep the rooftop ;-)