Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Bring Tesla to the UAE (Video)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A gathering of owners from Abu Dhabi and Dubai get together at Yas Mall in Abu Dhabi to share their love for Tesla and implore Elon to bring Tesla to the United Arab Emirates.

There are around 30 Teslas in the UAE including some Xes and Roadsters.

PS: I tried posting this in the Video forum but I have "insufficient privileges".

Hi Scarlet. There are at least 3 Ludicrous P90Ds here, excluding the Model Xs of which there is one or two.

I do not have footage of my 11.2. I am going to try and get some footage the next time I run. Hopefully I can get an 11.1 with improved technique and a little unnecessary weight removed.

There are loads of public chargers in Dubai but almost none in Abu Dhabi. We are hoping this will change soon as there are plans for UAE wide charging infrastructure.

A gathering of owners from Abu Dhabi and Dubai get together at Yas Mall in Abu Dhabi to share their love for Tesla and implore Elon to bring Tesla to the United Arab Emirates.

There are around 30 Teslas in the UAE including some Xes and Roadsters.

PS: I tried posting this in the Video forum but I have "insufficient privileges".
If i remember correctly, Elon already twitted a few months back (right after Model 3 launch) saying Tesla will expand into UAE. Forgot the exact time frame. Just look into his twitter account.

Hi Scarlet. There are at least 3 Ludicrous P90Ds here, excluding the Model Xs of which there is one or two.

I do not have footage of my 11.2. I am going to try and get some footage the next time I run. Hopefully I can get an 11.1 with improved technique and a little unnecessary weight removed.

There are loads of public chargers in Dubai but almost none in Abu Dhabi. We are hoping this will change soon as there are plans for UAE wide charging infrastructure.
Also, are you guys talking about 11.2 second for 1/4 mile? If so, there are actually a few videos on youtube already on this. Here is one:

How about Tesla in Israel... The home of innovation.

Why not? I haven't heard much about Tesla in Israel.

If i remember correctly, Elon already twitted a few months back (right after Model 3 launch) saying Tesla will expand into UAE. Forgot the exact time frame. Just look into his twitter account.

I don't recall him specifically mentioning the UAE...a friendly reminder always helps.