TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Elon burning bridges?

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by amitmishra4, May 3, 2018.

1. amitmishra4

amitmishra4 Member

Subscribe to read

Stock slid 8% today. As much as I, and I am sure the Tesla community respects him and loves the cars he sells, do you think he did the right thing? Is he really that confident that he will never need any money in the future? Or is the fatigue and frustration just getting to him now?

Thoughts?

2. amitmishra4

amitmishra4 Member

Apologies Admins, can this thread please be moved to the general discussion area? I realize it has nothing to do with Ordering, Production and Delivery. I cannot seem to figure out how to delete it or move it.

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I guess he's tired of quick day traders who want to turn a quick buck at the expense of Tesla so he is willing to take the hit in order to purge day traders/hedge fund managers/speculators.

It sounds he thinks there are enough individual investors who would support the cause even in bad times and he shows no respects to those who is only dedicated to money but not the cause.