Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon confirms Spotify is coming to US

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Siriusly? I had it in my old car and never used it. The thing that annoys me is when I canceled the service they kept harassing me to come back. Mail. Email. Phone calls. Even after I told them to stop contacting me. I still get letters to this day lol.

I got junk mail after the trial with the car ran out in 2014. Then after a phone call, where I gave a firm "never", the junk mail stopped. Started again with occasional mailing this year.

I'm very much of the mindset that radio is what people used before they could carry all their music on a single device.

Horrible company that makes cancellation so difficult that people pay to be invoiced rather than give them credit card details.

Reactions: hydro 481
I got junk mail after the trial with the car ran out in 2014. Then after a phone call, where I gave a firm "never", the junk mail stopped. Started again with occasional mailing this year.

I'm very much of the mindset that radio is what people used before they could carry all their music on a single device.

Horrible company that makes cancellation so difficult that people pay to be invoiced rather than give them credit card details.
Their tactic of pressuring customers is such a turn off. Even if they have a good product, I wouldn't give them my business just base on the way they conduct themselves. I hate it when companies make it difficult for you to cancel their service. This is not the 90s anymore. We should be able to cancel most services online through an account. Not have to call and beg you to cancel.

I think radio is good for people who like to discover new music or who don't really know what they want to listen to next. I personally don't use radio much. I prefer curating my own playlist. But I understand why some people like it.

Elon's credibility has gone downhill fast lately. I think it is better to not pay attention anymore to what he is saying:

- "All new cars come with FSD hardware installed" No, they are not. There are still cars shipped with HW2.5:
- "you can upgrade your MCU" No, you cannot according to service:
- "Tesla insurance wil be here in June" it is August...
- "HW3 will be installed end of summer for those who bought FSD" No it is not..
Etc

Can any of you audiophiles comment on the sound quality of our integrated Slacker vs. bluetooth Spotify? My ears and I think an old post I read tells me that the sound quality is better when it's integrated vs. bluetooth. So would that mean an integrated Spotify would be better sound quality than bluetooth?

Can any of you audiophiles comment on the sound quality of our integrated Slacker vs. bluetooth Spotify? My ears and I think an old post I read tells me that the sound quality is better when it's integrated vs. bluetooth. So would that mean an integrated Spotify would be better sound quality than bluetooth?

You normally lose some quality with Bluetooth and that's why most audiophiles don't like to use BT headphones.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe