Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Deletes Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All these companies Like CA do is tell you what you want to hear. If someone told you a thousand times that black was white or left was right would you believe it? Probably not, you'd have been bored a long time before.

What they do do is polarise - both ways - the Trump supporters support Trump more because of it, the Clinton supporters supported her more because of it. I find it funny that people think they've not been influenced yet they buy the papers watch the TV stations, read the views of people with similar views to themselves, but they think everyone else is manipulated but not them.

There is a real warning for Musk in how quickly a market cap can plummet over such a story. Tesla has a lot of positive sentiment behind its share price. Those M3 reservations are based on belief, they are not even protected, people have dropped $250k on a roadster without a real delivery date. If Musk screws up one time too many the shares could drop, the loans stop coming, the world looks bad. It's what the shorts keep hoping for, but I think the whole thing is an extension of this social media influencing/manipulating opinion - a good proportion of people are incredible pro, there are a good proportion against Tesla unlike any company before. Views are being polarised.

Does it not bother you that Elon Musk the CEO of Tesla and Space X said today after he deleted the Facebook page for Space X and Tesla, that he doesn't use or has never authorized the Tesla and Space X facebook page.
My understanding is that Elon said he personally doesn’t use FB. I am not aware that he sad he had “never authorized” the Tesla and SpacX FB pages that he had taken down. Do you have a source for your statement?

Does it not bother you that Elon Musk the CEO of Tesla and Space X said today after he deleted the Facebook page for Space X and Tesla, that he doesn't use or has never authorized the Tesla and Space X facebook page. Cambridge Analytica and the Russians lied, deceived and used us. I trust Mr. Musk enough to support him.

My understanding is that Elon said he personally doesn’t use FB. I am not aware that he sad he had “never authorized” the Tesla and SpacX FB pages that he had taken down. Do you have a source for your statement?

He said he wasn't aware there were pages on Facebook, not that he'd never authorized them. There are a lot of things happening at Tesla & nothing would get done if everything required his authorization first. He has a social media manager, I assume they were just doing their job.

• Helpful
Reactions: mblakele