Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Deletes Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
each person getting a different message sounds a lot like "a public and a private message" so now we know where Hillary got the idea for her speech.

The accusation that what Cambridge did is different is lying to yourself and us.

The people who are willing to give their side a pass for ANYTHING but then crucify the other side for the same thing are why the system is so broken. BOTH sides should be held to a higher standard but since so few are willing to hold their own side to a standard nothing changes.

The IRS admitted to targeting conservative groups and you brush it off, so thank you very much for proving my point.

Anddddd..... We're now way off the rails...

No, the IRS admitted to targeting BOTH kinds of groups... Come on... That doesn't make it right but at least you could tell the whole truth and not just the part that fits your narrative... STOP watching Faux News, it's ruining your ability to think clearly...

Jeff

Anddddd..... We're now way off the rails...

No, the IRS admitted to targeting BOTH kinds of groups... Come on... That doesn't make it right but at least you could tell the whole truth and not just the part that fits your narrative... STOP watching Faux News, it's ruining your ability to think clearly...

Jeff

Hey Jeff, Infowars will break you out of the matrix, check this out
lol

---------------------------------------------------------
If a guy like Trump is able to troll himself into the white house, then the establishment (including the Republicans) should be a little more self-critical and not blame everyone else form Russia to facebook.

• Funny
Reactions: jeffro01
It is the left blaming everything from Russia to Facebook.

Hillary gets the narrative pumped up Trump worked with the Russians, here we are more than a year later, still speculation about Trump but we have Hillary's money trail, and nothing.
Now they want to look into Trump's old bussiness dealings while ignoring the Clinton Foundation blatant pay to play while she held a political office.

If it is worth investigating Trump for Russian ties and old bussiness dealings then it is more than reasonable to demand the same be done with the Clintons.

We already know about millions given to their charity by Kremlin linked sources and Bill's secret meeting, and the British spy paid to meddle in the election and be her go between to the Russians. Now we just have to figure out her "intent"

It is the left blaming everything from Russia to Facebook.

Hillary gets the narrative pumped up Trump worked with the Russians, here we are more than a year later, still speculation about Trump but we have Hillary's money trail, and nothing.
Now they want to look into Trump's old bussiness dealings while ignoring the Clinton Foundation blatant pay to play while she held a political office.

If it is worth investigating Trump for Russian ties and old bussiness dealings then it is more than reasonable to demand the same be done with the Clintons.

We already know about millions given to their charity by Kremlin linked sources and Bill's secret meeting, and the British spy paid to meddle in the election and be her go between to the Russians. Now we just have to figure out her "intent"

Ah yes... The Hillary card... Deflect, deflect, deflect... Hillary has been investigated/testified/grilled more than anyone I can think of in modern political times and... NOTHING... At some point you guys are going to have to find a new boogie man...

Jeff

Me too. As someone who was victimized by Obama's weaponization of the IRS (which those who now rail against Facebook applauded at the time) I get a chuckle out of the complaints that dumb Facebook posts are somehow a threat to civilization.

I think it's also amusing that the people who turned a blind eye, and even celebrated, Obama's crimes are now outraged that someone else may have took a page from his playbook. I stopped using Facebook a long time ago but I am pretty sure that most people don't change their votes based on what some social media account says.

Cambridge analytica who is owned and operated by the Russians admitted in an undercover video sting. they used facebook's 50 million user's accounts to influence your decision to vote for Donald Trump without your knowledge or permission. Facebook was aware and complicit

Cambridge analytica who is owned and operated by the Russians admitted in an undercover video sting. they used facebook's 50 million user's accounts to influence your decision to vote for Donald Trump without your knowledge or permission. Facebook was aware and complicit

Does it not bother you that Elon Musk the CEO of Tesla and Space X said today after he deleted the Facebook page for Space X and Tesla, that he doesn't use or has never authorized the Tesla and Space X facebook page. Cambridge Analytica and the Russians lied, deceived and used us. I trust Mr. Musk enough to support him.

Will we abandon email for allowing spam and malicious ads to permeate our inbox, drop TMC because it's a business that exists to make a few dollars?

Facebook is new (relatively) and still navigating the waters of social media. Hands up everyone here that knew exactly what EV charging would look like today when you bought your Roadster!

I don't think that you can begin to pass judgement on facebook until you've figured out how social media works and until you've defined some actual rules. I believe that facebook is just a symptom of our lack of adaptation to a world that is changing faster than we can get our arms around it. This applies to climate and EV tech as well as the obvious AI, self-driving cars and social media.

It's my opinion that, until we have politicians in place that understand and can speak clearly about technology and its ramifications, we're just cascading out of control into a hole.

How do we create politicians that understand tech when politicians are made out of different stuff than techies?

Ah yes... The Hillary card... Deflect, deflect, deflect... Hillary has been investigated/testified/grilled more than anyone I can think of in modern political times and... NOTHING... At some point you guys are going to have to find a new boogie man...

Jeff
So even when we have the documents that the FBI was deciding not to charge her before the brief "investigation" was done you are going to pretend it was legit. Takes a couple months to pretend she didn't "intend" to break the law even though that was not a legal threshold, and the better part of two years in on Trump with Congress saying they have found nothing criminal. The investigation is the end game because the supposed crimes don't exist, if they did the FISA warrants gotten under shaky pretense would have blown up the whole thing before inauguration.

I wish both sides could be investigated without political bias.

What would you say if Trump sits down with Mueller, is not sworn in and proceeds to say "I don't know" 40 times, how about if he directs Sessions to give immunity deals to 5 people? No way you would claim it is OK because Hillary got away with it.

I never had a Facebook account I saw it for what it was all along but this is wrong what is being done to them now. If people actually had a problem with their data being used for political action this would have happened after Obama did it. A big part of this is the corruption of our media, they omit, leave out, downplay, run with wild speculation. The Founding Fathers are turning in their graves over what our "free press" has devolved into, there are no major outlets that actually do news it is all slanted that slant is what is being accused of shifting voters in the Facebook ads, well why don't we then talk about the slant from all of media.

Trump literally can't feed fish without the media editing it to make him look bad and bringing in "experts" to attack him for the potential harm to the fish, right after Abe does the same thing. Relentless twisted coverage for him for a couple years now his approval is still slightly higher than Obama's was at this point in his Presidency, wonder what it would be if they got similar coverage.

I HOPE most of us understand our news sources are biased, many of them HEAVILY, this whole fiasco is just another example.

If Zuckerberg had any guts he would stand up and admit selling data is what the company does and since it was so well received when Obama bought it they continued the practice of selling to political entities.

About 6 years ago I had the brilliant idea of using Facebook relationships to create a "web of trust" along the lines of Pretty Good Privacy or Gnu Privacy Guard. I created a Facebook account for myself, and started to learn about FB apps. I was all of a couple of days into the research when I realized that with Facebook's app API, it was completely impossible to do this securely. I locked out my account and have never been back. I wish I had gone the extra step in my thinking to realize all the other bad implications of what apps could do.