Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So based on Elon's promise, next tuesday is the latest point at which steering wheel nags will continue. No hands needed on wheel after then, correct?
to be fair, "update coming in Jan" on that tweet could mean anything. Update on when we might be able to remove the nags. Update on Tesla's thinking. Update meaning just any new information on it, etc.

I also believe his tweet about v11 had a 'wiggle' word in there like 'about two weeks' or 'probably two weeks' etc.

Finally, he never used the word "promise"

Believe me, I have been on the FSD 'promise' train since Jan 2019, so I'm well acquainted with the trail of missed tweeted deadlines, deceptive web sites, etc. But the constant picking apart of every. last. word. gets tiring. We all know it's BS/marketing.

If one one wants to see the virgin mary in a piece of toast, they are going to.

to be fair, "update coming in Jan" on that tweet could mean anything. Update on when we might be able to remove the nags. Update on Tesla's thinking. Update meaning just any new information on it, etc.

I also believe his tweet about v11 had a 'wiggle' word in there like 'about two weeks' or 'probably two weeks' etc.

Finally, he never used the word "promise"

Believe me, I have been on the FSD 'promise' train since Jan 2019, so I'm well acquainted with the trail of missed tweeted deadlines, deceptive web sites, etc. But the constant picking apart of every. last. word. gets tiring. We all know it's BS/marketing.

If one one wants to see the virgin mary in a piece of toast, they are going to.
You are right. His wiggle room “safe word” was (should) 🤣😂🤣

Believe me, many of us have been on that steam engine long before your train!
CBAF6A45-B111-4A32-8206-BA705164B7DC.png

Last edited:
Reactions: thewishmaster
You are right. His wiggle room “safe word” was (should) 🤣😂🤣

Believe me, many of us have been on that steam engine long before your train!

....but "Should....next week at the latest". How does the latter part fall under the qualifier Should? Seems next week at the latest is a definite statement.🤔 Of course I guess we still have a few more hours left. 🤣🤣

At least it's not "two weeks" this 10th time. Maybe we have a realistic chance of getting sometime after the vernal equinox. of course not sure what the year will be.

Nothing like a little Kool-Aid refreshment for the weekend since we sure as hell aren't seeing any V11.

......and shouldn't we be getting v11.99999 by now?

At least it's not "two weeks" this 10th time. Maybe we have a realistic chance of getting sometime after the vernal equinox. of course not sure what the year will be.

Nothing like a little Kool-Aid refreshment for the weekend since we sure as hell aren't seeing any V11.

......and shouldn't we be getting v11.99999 by now?
Always increase corporate time estimates by one unit. So, two weeks, becomes two months. One month becomes one year, etc.

So, we are now down to one month away, by my guidance. Getting close!

Should be interesting to see what still works.

Personally I’m waiting for (actually) smart summon that “has a due date end of September (2022)”
It’s continuously learning, so I am going to try it in my cul-de-sac now. It’s probably near genius level at this point, since the last time I Smart Summon jousted with @Daniel in SD back in the heady days of 2019.

I think the sheer processing power advantage of HW3 would now give me a significant advantage in such a showdown. Fast twitch.

• Funny
Reactions: kabin
It would be one thing if they had a handle on current NN training but adding more NNs translates to more data collection, challenged training, and unknown edge cases. This V11 roll-out is almost ready for some Judy Collins "Send in the Clowns" background music.

It’s continuously learning, so I am going to try it in my cul-de-sac now. It’s probably near genius level at this point, since the last time I Smart Summon jousted with @Daniel in SD back in the heady days of 2019.

I think the sheer processing power advantage of HW3 would now give me a significant advantage in such a showdown. Fast twitch.
Happier times, it really seemed like robotaxis were right around the corner.

• Love
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life