Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that's called copypasta. Did you even read that list or just paste it? I doubt July 14, 2020 came from Elon.

Tesla has been forcing deep-pocketed pure-play ADAS and robotaxi outfits to do something, even if its just spinning marketing videos, to counter Tesla's bi-weekly releases.

Actually, simply a list of the CEO's documented statements. Word for Word.

• Disagree
Reactions: kabin and EVNow
Hadn't seen it posted before. Very interesting. Thanks for posting!
I enjoyed reading the summary of quotes...Elon says plenty of things that get consumers and shareholders including me excited...unfortunately in the aggregate the statements and lack of follow-through in a timely manner may get class-action lawyers excited also!

I am confused about this. My wife's Model Y got Live Sentry Mode when she was updated to 2021.36.8. However, I don't see Live Sentry Mode in my (late) 2017 Model S MCU2 with 2021.36.8.8, which I presumed was 2021.36.8 + FSD Beta. Does anyone with 2021.36.8.8 have Live Sentry Mode?
Strangely (according to an S owner) only refreshed S/Xs get Live View. Not sure what the limitation is but seems the S/X (pre refresh) don't have the hardware required, even if updated.

I enjoyed reading the summary of quotes...Elon says plenty of things that get consumers and shareholders including me excited...unfortunately in the aggregate the statements and lack of follow-through in a timely manner may get class-action lawyers excited also!
So excited that .... there are no class action suits brought about ? ;)

The problem with such propaganda are not the quotes included - but the ones carefully excluded. There are no quotes about how Elon said some of the things are so complex or when he tweeted something will happen and it did happen. Essentially this is exactly how opposition candidates go at each other. Use very selective (and many times taken out of context) quotes to make a person look horrible. Nothing new here. You guys are just falling for an old trick.

We've been hearing so much empty talk from anonymous nicks about FSD related class-action lawsuits for years. Like that's going to happen now that FSDbeta is in the hands of thousands of owners.

These anonymous nicks peddling that garbage know exactly what they're doing and haven't fallen for anything. This all that they have left--being an echo-chamber to repeat nonsense hoping it'll finally get traction.

So excited that .... there are no class action suits brought about ? ;)

The problem with such propaganda are not the quotes included - but the ones carefully excluded. There are no quotes about how Elon said some of the things are so complex or when he tweeted something will happen and it did happen. Essentially this is exactly how opposition candidates go at each other. Use very selective (and many times taken out of context) quotes to make a person look horrible. Nothing new here. You guys are just falling for an old trick.

Reactions: EVNow
I am confused about this. My wife's Model Y got Live Sentry Mode when she was updated to 2021.36.8. However, I don't see Live Sentry Mode in my (late) 2017 Model S MCU2 with 2021.36.8.8, which I presumed was 2021.36.8 + FSD Beta. Does anyone with 2021.36.8.8 have Live Sentry Mode?
After doing some reading of multiple threads, it's my understanding that a Model S (& X) from 2017 up to around 2020 (maybe later) haven't gotten updates that enable the Sentry Mode Live option yet. Hopefully one of these OTA updates will change that.