Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When might people with score of 94 get the fsd beta?
I think it will be a really, really long time. January? March?
Tesla has over 20,000 FSD Beta Testers with 99 and 100 scores. Some 98's have gotten FSD too.
FSD 10.6 only went out to 4,000 of the FSD 10.5 users - no new testers at all.

I cleaned my slate and got in in October: Opt-Out and Opt-In to Reset Telsa Safety Score
If you ever touch the brakes or don't turn like a grandma: Reset To Delete a Bad Trip or Event
Delete any trip with a Forward Collision Warning or Autopilot Disengagement.
Re-read the Tesla Safety Score Support.
Get at least 100 miles at 100 points and keep it up for the next time new 100 point drivers are allowed in.
Tesla is getting so many new 99 and 100 point users, why would they go lower any time soon?

Reactions: gowthamn
We've been hearing so much empty talk from anonymous nicks about FSD related class-action lawsuits for years.
I'm not an attorney (maybe we can get @rxlawdude to chime in here), but I think that the arbitration clause each of us signed when we bought our cars prevents a Class Action against Tesla, with the exception of those that formally "opted out" of arbitration. And they probably represent such a small class size that no attorney wants to bother with it.

You should read your arbitration clause; it has some pretty good(?) stuff in it, and it certainly does sound like it prevents you from becoming a member of a class against Tesla.

Reactions: jebinc
IBF all of the complaints about how Tesla should be working on FSD instead of adding games.

Sky Force Reloaded is a blast, BTW. Check it out the next time you're at a supercharger. I mean, that's the only time you play the games in the Tesla, right? I'm sure that no one just goes out to the garage when the wife isn't looking to play 'em, right? 'Cause that would just be weird...