Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mr Musk is a dreamer....he dreams of ... tunnels between cities....and I think he will (eventually) make all those dreams a reality....except the tunnel bit...
Yeah, because there is no reason to tunnel BETWEEN cities unless they are separated by water. Tunnels are for areas that are already built up and the only way to go is down. Unless you are talking HyperLoop tunnels between cities, but that's not something Elon is working on.

Mr Musk is a dreamer....he dreams of robotaxis, rockets to Mars, cities powered by batteries and tunnels between cities....and I think he will (eventually) make all those dreams a reality....except the tunnel bit...
I'm not so hung up on the dreamer part. A lot of great discoveries in America were made by dreamers. It's the execution part that bothers me ;)

Not that surprising with some employees getting FSD Beta 10.9 already:

I suppose later (and not tonight) might mean they found some regressions that need to be fixed earlier in the week?

Or: Elon has learned to add some buffer to the schedule, to avoid over-promising.

<rimshot>

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

Reactions: impastu
I suppose later (and not tonight) might mean they found some regressions that need to be fixed earlier in the week?
We've been seeing a few days between the first 2 cars (assuming internal testers) appear on teslascope and when it starts going out to FSD beta public users. So that sounds like a normal cycle. If they find something, then those two cars will move another version and it will delay everyone else by a couple more days (at least that's what recent behavior has been.)

2021.44.30.10 Official Tesla Software Update | Teslascope

This may go public... If not, the following version will be the next test.

Reactions: n.one.one
Well...........is this actually correct?
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 2.44.01 PM.png

Reactions: Sigma4Life
I would find it hard to believe that there hasn't been even one minor incident with FSD. I was waiting at a light a couple of weeks ago to go straight. There was a car at the light waiting turning left from the oncoming direction (it was an unprotected left). As soon as the light turned green, my car started to go and the oncoming car thought it would be a good idea to turn left right in front of me (maybe they couldn't tell the difference between a green circle and a green arrow). My car didn't appear to do anything and I had to slam on the bakes. Maybe FSD would have slammed on the brakes also, but I wasn't about to wait and find out.