Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quote: 10.12 will have major improvements for tricky unprotected lefts & heavy traffic in general. We’re also making good progress with single stack.
I find this statement to be inconsistent with the actions of the company. If 10.11 is so good, why are so few getting it? Why the slow roll of 10.11.1? Now talking about 10.12 when 90% of the beta fleet is still two updates behind, stuck with a dangerous 10.10.2 and Tesla seems in no hurry to change that

Many of the trams have 2 cars and yeah they all show up as a bus on the visualization (or 2 buses)
We also have them in Atlanta (2 in one pic 🤣). I have not interacted with them but driving down the tracks does cause a lot of problems with Beta. Because they don't always follow lanes and often cross or turn differently than cars I'm sure they can be a problem.

IMG_7392.jpeg

We also have them in Atlanta (2 in one pic 🤣). I have not interacted with them but driving down the tracks does cause a lot of problems with Beta. Because they don't always follow lanes and often cross or turn differently than cars I'm sure they can be a problem.
Definitely they have to be modeled differently than other vehicles. Their projected trajectory would be different as you say.

I find this statement to be inconsistent with the actions of the company. If 10.11 is so good, why are so few getting it? Why the slow roll of 10.11.1? Now talking about 10.12 when 90% of the beta fleet is still two updates behind, stuck with a dangerous 10.10.2 and Tesla seems in no hurry to change that
What is dangerous about 10.10.2??? 10.11.1 is rolling out now, using the usual staged rollout. What is your issue here?

Reactions: GlmnAlyAirCar
Tesla is lucky they have no serious competition lol, pretty much the only way you can irritate your customers like this and keep them haha. 3 months in safety score jail is just exhausting /sigh. and given the super low numbers going out i'm guessing none of us new users in the US are gonna see this version. i mean nothing is impossible but at the rate they are going they'd have to continue the roll out for another week or more, i guess that's why EM has been talking about 10.12 and not 10.11 lol. Honestly at this point i dont even care about the beta, just let me drive my car normally!! /rant over :)

One person on twitter saying it's good does not make it good. I'm fine with them slowly rolling it out, keeping a close eye on it the whole time. Sometimes a bug will manifest on only one piece of hardware in one region under one weather condition. Slow here is a good.