Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waiting for Elon FSD tweets be like...

Attachments

• 42b7e8e5f53796d996a28e341c3694b5.jpeg
    42b7e8e5f53796d996a28e341c3694b5.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 279
I guess we can't "know" that release is V11. But given Elon said V11 was released yesterday it'd be a helluva coincidence otherwise.

That said, it's clearly employee only right now-- not even the single-digit # showing up on Teslafi like 69.3 got.

I’m willing to bet this is what’s going to happen.
Those who are already in will get V11.2 around beginning of December. Then the Christmas update will include V11.3 to all who have FSD.
I think wide release of FSD in its current state is an abysmal idea. In my area I have to disengage every 3 minutes due to awful lane selection which can be quite dangerous. “Grandma” who bought FSD because her grandson told her to can’t even understand adaptive cruise control when it’s on, much less a “Full self driving” car that isn’t actually full self driving and requires a precise amount of pull on the wheel etc.

They shouldn’t wide release it until it can go for “forever” without requiring a disengagement, or gives the user a fair amount of warning that the system needs to be disengaged. Obviously what I am describing is level 3 FSD, which they are nowhere close to at the moment.

• Disagree
Reactions: Silicon Desert