Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Software update” 2022.40.5 = “FSD beta” version 11
That's what I thought.
Is 10.69.3.2 (a.k.a 2022.40.4.5) different from "version 11"? Is the "10." portion the version #? That would make sense.

Then...
Full Self-Driving Beta v10.69.3.3 (2022.40.4.10) is now rolling out to employees.

It's not clear to me what is being released - is it 10.69.3.2 (or 10.69.3.3) on Version 10 for FSDb and Version 11 for non-FSDb?

Last edited:
That's what I thought.

Is 10.69.3.2 (a.k.a 2022.40.4.5) different from "version 11"? Is the "10." portion the version #? That would make sense.

It's not clear to me what is being released - is it 10.69.3.2 on Version 10 for FSDb and Version 11 for non-FSDb?
10.69.3.2 is one of FSD version 10.

Version 11 will be 11.x.

Version 11 has not gone out publicly yet. Tesla is rolling out FSD 10.69.3.3 to employees in the 2022.40.10 version of software. Remember that FSD has it's own software version number separate from the full software package.

If all goes well, 10.69.3.3 may be released to a limited set of beta testers, followed by wider rollout. If serious issues are found, they'll work on a newer version and start again with employees.

Issue with 3.2 at the moment. I will find out more Monday or Tuesday. Sounds like there's a possibility of a double dispatch again. We're v11 goes out around the same time as 3.2 once fixed

Thx - then "Version 11" and "3.2" in the above context are coming soon and simultaneously to non-FSDb and FSDb folks respectively? So FSDb @ version 11 is later down the road?

10.69.3.2 is one of FSD version 10.

Version 11 will be 11.x.

Version 11 has not gone out publicly yet. Tesla is rolling out FSD 10.69.3.3 to employees in the 2022.40.10 version of software. Remember that FSD has it's own software version number separate from the full software package.

If all goes well, 10.69.3.3 may be released to a limited set of beta testers, followed by wider rollout. If serious issues are found, they'll work on a newer version and start again with employees.
I think it's been announced on the 2022.40.4.10 software version, not the 2022.40.10 version. That makes the current internal V11 beta (on 2022.40.5) still a higher version number than the 10.69.3.3 FSD beta release.

That's what I thought.

Then...

It's not clear to me what is being released - is it 10.69.3.2 (or 10.69.3.3) on Version 10 for FSDb and Version 11 for non-FSDb?
What do you mean by v11 for non-FSDB?

Just like with the February, End of Summer, and Thanksgiving timelines the elusive v11 is such a large change, that they keep pushing it back, but there's no reason to believe that AP cars will go to single stack before it's tested en mass with Beta testers.

I know all the versioning can be confusing, but v11 hasn't expanded wide to employees, yet...much less to the YT testers. Until we see it hit there we shouldn't assume we will get it anytime soon.

What do you mean by v11 for non-FSDB?

Just like with the February, End of Summer, and Thanksgiving timelines the elusive v11 is such a large change, that they keep pushing it back, but there's no reason to believe that AP cars will go to single stack before it's tested en mass with Beta testers.

I know all the versioning can be confusing, but v11 hasn't expanded wide to employees, yet...much less to the YT testers. Until we see it hit there we shouldn't assume we will get it anytime soon.
How is it you Know employees don’t have v11.

Because I know several employees who do not have it. They always get them before YT testers. I didn't say no employees had it, it just hasn't gone out wide to employees.

If you think about it, V11 probably needs to have a very high-bar for performance before being released, even to employees. It's going to be replacing the entire existing Navigate on Autopilot suite of features on highways, so it must be found to perform at least as well as that existing feature before it's worth releasing.

If you think about it, V11 probably needs to have a very high-bar for performance before being released, even to employees. It's going to be replacing the entire existing Navigate on Autopilot suite of features on highways, so it must be found to perform at least as well as that existing feature before it's worth releasing.
Right, which is why I don't buy the rumors of "Tesla isn't going to release v11 wide to employees or YT testers because they don't want to spoil the Holiday surprises" that are going around. I really doubt they release v11 to everyone without the normal testing cycle, but I suppose it's possible.

FWIW, I unfollowed Elon Musk. Also unfollowed Omar - who like his master suddenly turned alt-right.

Hoping to improve my timeline.
Cool, this is another political thread. Do we have a politics forum? It seems like we need one because we cannot separate the political conversations from the EV conversations And Elon releasing concealed and previously only known as “conspiratorial” concepts which are now proven to be factual, again, seems to go against the grain in terms of “Elon FSD Beta Tweets”. Lets go to the politics forum shall we, and discuss the merits of transparency for all matters not just FSD.

Sooooooo is that more accurate than this? 🤔 🙃🙃

Screenshot 2022-12-16 at 6.06.06 AM.png