Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon: FSD Beta v9 in three weeks (around June 15th)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crap. I am going on a road trip on June 11. 350 miles one way. I was kind of hoping to get FSD V9 before my trip. But maybe I will get the vision only AP before my trip. That would still be good too.

FEC64730-1E9C-45BA-9303-2FA855C88B3A.jpeg

I’m 50/50 on this one. Elon seems To be giving fairly accurate dates, the only problem is it’s a tweet with a lot of “meat” missing. Like others have said he’s not specific about who exactly is getting V9. I’m an optimist by nature but hopefully I’m not just see youtube video from early access people in three weeks.

Since you're apparently in the future, hook a dude up with some stock tips or lottery numbers or something.

We have NO IDEA if this will be accurate, but based on history, it'd be an statistical outlier (not a liar, that's normal for Elon) to be accurate.
Poor all your cash into Blockbuster, Its the next big thing. You’re welcome.

I’m 50/50 on this one. Elon seems To be giving fairly accurate dates, the only problem is it’s a tweet with a lot of “meat” missing. Like others have said he’s not specific about who exactly is getting V9. I’m an optimist by nature but hopefully I’m not just see youtube video from early access people in three weeks.

Some people are interpreting this as a wide release. But how in the hell would they go wide with a fundamental rewrite and skip limited beta completely, after refusing to roll out the 8.x beta to more than a couple hundred people over 6 months?

Some people are interpreting this as a wide release. But how in the hell would they go wide with a fundamental rewrite and skip limited beta completely, after refusing to roll out the 8.x beta to more than a couple hundred people over 6 months?

Wait for it: "Anyone who takes delivery of a new Tesla in the last 3 days of June will get access to FSD beta" 😃

I think you are more than likely right. I said 50/50 because my optimism added about 30% to my odds.