TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Elon interviewed in Berlin

Discussion in 'News' started by Ingineer, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Ingineer

Ingineer Electrical Engineer

2. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Active Member

Most interesting part of that was talking about electric cars theoretically storing and releasing energy. Previously the talk has been more about smart charging only.

3. dgpcolorado

dgpcolorado Member

Ingineer, thank you for that Google link; interesting interview. I wasn't aware that was the source of that rather inflammatory comment about Apple hiring former Tesla employees. Musk certainly wouldn't make a good diplomat.

4. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

*insert obligatory "When is Apple going to buy Tesla?" comment here*

5. Ingineer

Ingineer Electrical Engineer

While I would rather not see that happen (I hate Apple), It's spare change to them.

6. MSEV

MSEV Member

A lot of the press I read cut out parts of what EM said, made him sound more nasty than when I read the whole article. In my read, he was positive about Apple half the time, and negative about Apple the other half. The edited views I read had him come across as all negative. It is often necessary to get the whole article. Thanks for posting it.