TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Elon is still throwing out pedophile accusations. He has learned nothing.

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by slipnslider, Aug 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. slipnslider

slipnslider Member

This is extremely troubling. Does he really have the same lack of self control as the president? Is his brain fried?

I never thought I'd say these words, but I really hope that guy is a pedophile. And elon has evidence. Otherwise he's gone nuts.

• Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  2. Tam

Tam Active Member

Is this old news for calling the Thailand cave rescuer "pedo" but he apologized already?

Are there repeated incidences after that?

3. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Well-Known Member

Twitter

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. DaveT

DaveT Searcher of green pastures

He probably has some decent evidence from the guy's past or else he wouldn't push it like he is.

• Like x 3
  5. dmode

dmode Member

Even if he does, this story has run its course. No need to bring it back.

• Like x 2
  6. Tam

Tam Active Member

His priority is all messed up.

He needs to go to police to report the pedo, and not Twitter.

This case reflects poorly on his leadership!

• Like x 14
    • Disagree x 1
  7. DaveT

DaveT Searcher of green pastures

His approach is definitely controversial, and I'm not denying that. But it appears this is important to him and he's not going to let it go. Also, perhaps there's possibility that it's something from the past and it's already been reported and prosecuted by the authorities... thus that's how he knows and why he's surprised nobody has looked into it.

• Informative x 2
    • Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1
  8. Cheburashka

Cheburashka Member

Just like Trump, Elon can't resist to tweet some garbage. If anything, it's a massive distraction for everyone. Someone needs to take Twitter away from him .

• Like x 6
    • Disagree x 4
  9. SSonnentag

SSonnentag Supporting Member

I can't see anyone calling someone a "pedo" without some reason. It's not a common term when name calling. Elon most likely saw or knows something that is eating at him. What do we actually know about Vern Unsworth's past? Why has he opted to spend so much time in the sex capitol of the world? Are the caves there really that unique from all of the rest of the world's caves?

• Like x 1
  10. Cheburashka

Cheburashka Member

These are all baseless accusations. I know people who live in Thailand and they not there because they are pedos. It's a great place to live/retire.

Under what circumstances would Elon see that this guy is a pedo?

• Disagree x 1
  11. SpudLime

SpudLime Active Member

According to Reddit, he said that based on the guys facebook page have a *sugar* ton of pictures of under age women, some on beds.

12. SSonnentag

That would be enough to warrant the title.

• Like x 1
  13. VT_EE

VT_EE Member

Tesla needs a COO like there is no tomorrow. Elon needs a vacation, to discover a work life balance, and to abandon Twitter. Please Elon, concentrate on making great cars/rockets and staying sane!

• Like x 9
    • Love x 3
    • Disagree x 1
  14. Cheburashka

Cheburashka Member

Ohhhhh, according to Reddit! Well thats a super-reliable source of information for sure!

I'm sure all the pictures were legit and also had their IDs in the photo to verify that they are, indeed, underage!

• Love x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  15. Tam

Tam Active Member

#15 Tam, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    Yes. It's personally important for him but not for a representative of an organization that needs to announce substantiated facts, not rumors.

It's the same way that he announced the "funding secured" to take Tesla private: Although the money is there but the terms to grab the money is not acceptable (Germany wants controls in exchange for funding $30 billion). Thus, it has never been secured because no terms were discussed prior to the announcement.

• Like x 1
  16. SpudLime

SpudLime Active Member

Reddit could have posted the source page, but I didnt care enough to find it.

17. SSonnentag

Of course there are tons of good people living and working in Thailand. This does not change the fact that it is a hotbed of sex trafficking.

"The US State Department's influential annual Trafficking in Persons Report for 2014 downgraded Thailand from Tier 2 to Tier 3 status. Tier 3 is reserved for those nations whose governments do not fully comply with minimum human trafficking abatement efforts and are not making significant efforts to comply with those standards."

18. Matias

Matias Active Member

No one has posted any copy of those pictures (AFAIK). Isn’t it strange? Elon has millions of fans but no one posts this crucial evidence..

• Like x 1
  19. Cheburashka

Cheburashka Member

OK? There is plenty of sex trafficking in the USA too, doesn't mean everyone living in America is a pedo.

Elon is barking up the wrong tree here.

• Disagree x 4
  20. SpudLime

SpudLime Active Member

I dont doubt it. It is reddit after all. As I said in the other post, i didnt care enough to find any sources anyway.