Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon is still throwing out pedophile accusations. He has learned nothing.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
His priority is all messed up.

He needs to go to police to report the pedo, and not Twitter.

This case reflects poorly on his leadership!
His approach is definitely controversial, and I'm not denying that. But it appears this is important to him and he's not going to let it go. Also, perhaps there's possibility that it's something from the past and it's already been reported and prosecuted by the authorities... thus that's how he knows and why he's surprised nobody has looked into it.

I can't see anyone calling someone a "pedo" without some reason. It's not a common term when name calling. Elon most likely saw or knows something that is eating at him. What do we actually know about Vern Unsworth's past? Why has he opted to spend so much time in the sex capitol of the world? Are the caves there really that unique from all of the rest of the world's caves?

Reactions: SpaceCash
I can't see anyone calling someone a "pedo" without some reason. It's not a common term when name calling. Elon most likely saw or knows something that is eating at him. What do we actually know about Vern Unsworth's past? Why has he opted to spend so much time in the sex capitol of the world? Are the caves there really that unique from all of the rest of the world's caves?

These are all baseless accusations. I know people who live in Thailand and they not there because they are pedos. It's a great place to live/retire.

Under what circumstances would Elon see that this guy is a pedo?

• Disagree
Reactions: mikes_fsd
According to Reddit, he said that based on the guys facebook page have a *sugar* ton of pictures of under age women, some on beds.

Ohhhhh, according to Reddit! Well thats a super-reliable source of information for sure!

I'm sure all the pictures were legit and also had their IDs in the photo to verify that they are, indeed, underage!

...important to him...

Yes. It's personally important for him but not for a representative of an organization that needs to announce substantiated facts, not rumors.

It's the same way that he announced the "funding secured" to take Tesla private: Although the money is there but the terms to grab the money is not acceptable (Germany wants controls in exchange for funding $30 billion). Thus, it has never been secured because no terms were discussed prior to the announcement.

Last edited:
These are all baseless accusations. I know people who live in Thailand and they not there because they are pedos. It's a great place to live/retire.

Under what circumstances would Elon see that this guy is a pedo?

Of course there are tons of good people living and working in Thailand. This does not change the fact that it is a hotbed of sex trafficking.

"The US State Department's influential annual Trafficking in Persons Report for 2014 downgraded Thailand from Tier 2 to Tier 3 status. Tier 3 is reserved for those nations whose governments do not fully comply with minimum human trafficking abatement efforts and are not making significant efforts to comply with those standards."

Of course there are tons of good people living and working in Thailand. This does not change the fact that it is a hotbed of sex trafficking.

"The US State Department's influential annual Trafficking in Persons Report for 2014 downgraded Thailand from Tier 2 to Tier 3 status. Tier 3 is reserved for those nations whose governments do not fully comply with minimum human trafficking abatement efforts and are not making significant efforts to comply with those standards."

OK? There is plenty of sex trafficking in the USA too, doesn't mean everyone living in America is a pedo.

Elon is barking up the wrong tree here.