Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The TMC Podcast team will be live streaming a Tesla AI Day watch party today at 4:30PM PDT. Check out this podcast clip for more details. You will be able to watch the stream on YouTube.

Elon leaving the set of The Late Show in his model S

Krugerrand

Enough of the 🐩, back to 🐈‍⬛
Jul 13, 2012
Tesla friendly place
Anyone else have that reaction?

Nope. I tend not to be concerned about those things I can not control. I thought it was awesome of him to go sign some autographs for people, and when he went wing walking I thought that was also fantastic. He should be free and able to live his life as he sees fit.

strangethingintheland

Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2012
New Jersey, USA
Nope. I tend not to be concerned about those things I can not control. I thought it was awesome of him to go sign some autographs for people, and when he went wing walking I thought that was also fantastic. He should be free and able to live his life as he sees fit.

Well, that sounds like good advice. Thanks for that perspective.

andrewket ... could not agree with you more.

Kolbert comes across as an idiot ... with that hat .. OMG ... and then one of the worlds most remarkable men sitting next to him ... not taking anything seriously ... "one of the CEO's" ...

and 7 minutes dedicated to rap, which in my book is not music.

That's the last Late Show for me ...

- - - Updated - - -

As a shareholder, it's just a little scary to me to see him walking over to the random people waiting outside the door. Though it looks like he's got a fair number os "assistants" surrounding him, still. . .

Agreed ... I have that reaction ... I trust no one around him.

CHGolferJim

Supporting Member
Jan 28, 2014
Chapel Hill NC
As a shareholder, it's just a little scary to me to see him walking over to the random people waiting outside the door. Though it looks like he's got a fair number os "assistants" surrounding him, still. . . Anyone else have that reaction?

The bearded dude looked pretty worried......either about security or the next appointment.

hockeythug

Jun 3, 2013
Minnesota
As a shareholder, it's just a little scary to me to see him walking over to the random people waiting outside the door. Though it looks like he's got a fair number os "assistants" surrounding him, still. . .

The guy recently strapped himself on top of an airplane wing and him signing a few autographs worries you? In addition to his security team, I noticed at least three NYPD officers a bomb sniffing dog. I'm sure the that area is secure.

Last edited:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC