Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon leaving the set of The Late Show in his model S

Jun 20, 2012
New Jersey, USA
As a shareholder, it's just a little scary to me to see him walking over to the random people waiting outside the door. Though it looks like he's got a fair number os "assistants" surrounding him, still. . .

Anyone else have that reaction?

andrewket

Dec 20, 2012
I was very disappointed with the interview (and the late show, in general so far.) Sigh.

Last edited:

GreenT

verT
Mar 14, 2014
France
andrewket ... could not agree with you more.

Kolbert comes across as an idiot ... with that hat .. OMG ... and then one of the worlds most remarkable men sitting next to him ... not taking anything seriously ... "one of the CEO's" ...

and 7 minutes dedicated to rap, which in my book is not music.

That's the last Late Show for me ...

- - - Updated - - -

As a shareholder, it's just a little scary to me to see him walking over to the random people waiting outside the door. Though it looks like he's got a fair number os "assistants" surrounding him, still. . .

Agreed ... I have that reaction ... I trust no one around him.

MikeL

some guy
Jan 24, 2013
Live in Fear
or Freedom. Elon seems to choose his preference.
The interview sucked big time. Stephen is off his game, to put it kindly.

lolachampcar

Nov 26, 2012
WPB Florida
Colbert is in over his head.... Let's hope he pulls a Palin and figures the game out before he runs out of runway. He is smart enough; I just hope the hubris does not get in the way.

3PHASE

3PHASE
Sep 9, 2011
Waldorf, MD
You'd have to admit though that Elon had the line of the night, when he said you wouldn't want to be bending over near the beta charging snake. LOL

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
You'd have to admit though that Elon had the line of the night, when he said you wouldn't want to be bending over near the beta charging snake. LOL

I think he said "wouldn't want to drop something near it", but yeah.

CHGolferJim

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Jan 28, 2014
Chapel Hill, NC
As a shareholder, it's just a little scary to me to see him walking over to the random people waiting outside the door. Though it looks like he's got a fair number os "assistants" surrounding him, still. . . Anyone else have that reaction?

The bearded dude looked pretty worried......either about security or the next appointment.

hockeythug

Jun 3, 2013
Minnesota

The guy recently strapped himself on top of an airplane wing and him signing a few autographs worries you? In addition to his security team, I noticed at least three NYPD officers a bomb sniffing dog. I'm sure the that area is secure.

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC