Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon: Model 3 UK orders start “in a few weeks”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E75CAEC3-F7C5-4A93-832C-57751DD008BC.jpeg

I was an early Model 3 reservation holder too and ‘upgraded’ to a Model S, after weighing up many factors.

I think if the 3 was a hatchback, I might have held out...

I’m still keen to see the Model 3 in the UK... and I think part of me will be a bit jealous of a cheaper, more efficient (smaller) Tesla!

Reactions: 4EVar
Looks like a bunch of Scotland people got an email today? Anyone else on here?

(Have asked about expected arrival month and towing, not really expecting an answer tho
I did. Live just outside Edinburgh. Got an email from the Multrees Walk store. I'm guessing that that's a sign that stuff might start happening soon. I was building my plans around being able to order around about July and delivery being September so this seems to be not too far off. I go out of the country for a few weeks at the end of August so I was fully expecting sods law to kick in and it be ready the instant I touch down at my destination.

Hey all,

New here but have been reading for awhile. Looking to order the model 3 when available but haven’t reserved (wasn’t sure how my Audi contract was going to line up so never bothered). Does anyone know if the order page will open for everyone next week (as per the tweet from Elon today) or initially for reservation holders only as it was with the USA launch? Understand of course I won’t get the car until after res holders.

Thanks in advance for the help :) exciting times

Understand of course I won’t get the car until after res holders

If you want Premium / Long Range I reckon you'll get it "pretty much straight away". Reservation Holders were first in line after launch in USA, but production back then was very modest. Tesla are making 1,000 cars a day now ... if they move the Line over to Right-Hand-Drive for a few days to cater for UK/Oz backlog and then stick them all on the same boat, the difference between delivery for a 2-year-reservation holder, and you, will be days/maybe weeks, not months, IMO.

Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia