Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk 2016 campaign shirt - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon Musk 2016 campaign shirt

Limited edition shirt. Get $2 using the link below and "FALCON9" code
https://teechip.com/elonmusk-2016?cp=FALCON9

Description:
I know I know he technically can't run because we was born in South Africa but still, he would take the country to places we can't even imagine....like MARS!!!

This shirt represents the ideals that Elon Musk stands for, because there are no other candidates out there that share them or his way of thinking.

Make a statement with this shirt, get it while its here because it is for sure a limited time custom shirt that you can't find anywhere else.

Hey I'm Mike and I am an Elon Musk fan just like most of you. I originally posted in the Elon Musk FB group about this shirt and now its happening. Please buy so we can reach the goal and everyone can buy a shirt.

Occupy Mars!
Check out the FB page for more gear as it gets designed https://www.facebook.com/muskgear/

List Date: 1/24/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Elon Musk 2016 campaign shirt
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

ee77f66a-2fcb-43a8-af13-b720dee560bd.jpe

----->GUILTY! of politicizing the forum<-------- (that's me).

Constitution says a US president must be a natural-born American, or was born prior to the adoption of the Constitution (scholars always forget to include that last. So if your g-g-g-grandfather is still alive, he could be eligible! Hey!)

Now, Mr Musk is an American. Got his citizenship papers back in 19XX.

Also, Mr Musk didn't get created in a 3-D printer; wasn't transmogrified from a hippopotamus; didn't spring full-fledged à la Athena from the forehead of Zeus. Ergo, he's naturally-born.

Therefore, meets criteria for presidentialitinesshoodmentship.

QED

----->GUILTY! of politicizing the forum<-------- (that's me).

Constitution says a US president must be a natural-born American, or was born prior to the adoption of the Constitution (scholars always forget to include that last. So if your g-g-g-grandfather is still alive, he could be eligible! Hey!)

Now, Mr Musk is an American. Got his citizenship papers back in 19XX.

Also, Mr Musk didn't get created in a 3-D printer; wasn't transmogrified from a hippopotamus; didn't spring full-fledged à la Athena from the forehead of Zeus. Ergo, he's naturally-born.

Therefore, meets criteria for presidentialitinesshoodmentship.

QED

this post is better than the shirt :)

Hey Kbra, the price was bumped due to being improperly priced previously. Its cheaper to order the shirt on the main site due to shipping and I can't integrate it in the forums. so check out the link, savings of $2 on the shirt with the link. Sorry for the confusion.

As for those stating that he can't be president, that would be true I believe yes, but the shirt is more a statement about him being the on that could take the country to extraordinary places. More designs to come, search "Musk Gear" on Facebook for my page.

As for the quality of the shirt it is a Fruit of the Loom t-shirt so not one of those very thin shirts.

Let me know any other questions, drop me a line a mikesudyk [at] gmail

Sale ends tonight at midnight Eastern