TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Elon Musk at Montana Economic Development Summit 9/16/13

Discussion in 'Video' started by DaveT, Sep 19, 2013.

1. DaveT

DaveT Searcher of green pastures

Nov 15, 2012
    San Diego
  2. Grendal

Grendal Active Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    The headline is misleading. This was from 2008 which Elon has talked about many times. 3 failures before SpaceX had their successful launch in 2008.

New info: Shipping Model S's to China is real inexpensive.
  3. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

Nov 9, 2012
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    #3 Mayhemm, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    That is, by far, one of the most frustrating viewing experiences I've ever had on the web! Not only can you not skip to where you want in the video, but it keeps crashing and requiring you to start from scratch! I must have watched the first 8 or so minutes at least a half-dozen times! The video was also constantly buffering, despite me having a reliable 5mbps connection. 75 minutes so far to watch a 35-minute video.

UPDATE: Ok, it just crashed again after about 26 minutes. I don't have the energy to watch the whole thing again, so I guess I don't get to see the last 10 minutes or so. Can someone please put it on Youtube? Thanks.

UPDATE 2: Don't know what was up last time (whether Bloomburg just didn't like the computer I was using, or whether they've since gotten their act together) but all the issues I had with buffering are gone now and I can also skip around the video. Go figure.
  4. SwedishAdvocate

SwedishAdvocate Active Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Sweden, Earth
    #4 SwedishAdvocate, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    If anyone's still interested, this 'for some reason' popped up on the main YouTube-screen on my latest visit. It appears to be the YouTube-version...