Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk at SXSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm beginning to think that Elon is potentially Newtonian or Galen-esct genius. It is rare that Galileo Galilei types come along and can alter the course of human history. This guy may be the real deal. I hope I get to live long enough to find out. I will ponder that the next time I'm out cruising the mountain roads east of Seattle in my Tesla......In August, when we have a wine tasting tour of northern central WA for EVs....Wanna join us, Mr. Musk?

Just did quick a google search time morning and I believe I found the full interview. I don't believe it was posted before, sorry if it was.

[video=vimeo;65395321]http://vimeo.com/65395321[/video]
Elon Musk Keynote - SXSW Interactive 2013

chrisP, as you can see from this thread prior, this video was off-the-air for some time, so glad you found it, it's fantastic. Had a lot of friends at SXSW conference who said he really wowed the crowd, and it delivers - this video really is engaging... Elon is a really fascinating guy, a lot like a true-to-life Tony Starks indeed!