Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk Detroit Automotive World Congress full interview (1:00:23)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

you know it is terrible after this video I let it cycle through their autoplay for a few videos because I was in the middle of something else at the same time, and wouldn't you know the two immediately following videos were both people discussing the "problems of Tesla in China"

The guy talked in just this one video for an hour and all you got out of it was "China is doomed"... Like one of them was like 5 minutes long and they were going back and forth about how dire the situation in China was and all the "problems" and only barely in the last 10 seconds of the segment did the reporter quickly mumble off that Elon said EU and NA sales demand made up for any possible hit in China... nothing more than that... nothing about how in this video above he talked probably for 5 minutes straight just on the subject of demand (as in orders) being up in NA, and surprisingly up in EU (as in this was more than even they expected it to increase... gee, why can't they focus on that?) and then he even specified that Japan, HK and Austrailia all also had strong demand, it was JUST China that maybe had a little issue and even at that they think they fixed it... but oh, let's talk for 5 minutes about how doomed Tesla is because they maybe had a little lower numbers than they were hoping for in ONE country out of the 34 that they deliver to... Holy &%*$(@ What is wrong with them?

sorry for the rant... I can normally brush off the FUD, but these past 24 hours have just been really frustrating to watch...

Loved the video and really glad it was shared by someone! There was certainly a lot of great things in this one. A lot of reaffirming what most of us already knew, but even that is good to hear, and a handle of surprises :D Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for sharing the video!

To me it looks like a great buying opportunity. The stock is lowest it's been since May on just one quote taken out of context + low oil prices which are bound to not stay low in the long term (limited and disappearing resource can't stay cheap forever). Investing more in TSLA on this news is probably one of the easiest long term investment decisions one can make.

Lots of exciting news in this video:
* new service paradigm. I've guessed in the other thread what it would be before watching the video, now I'm more certain that I guessed correct
* clear guidance and excitement about the MX release
* better than expected customer interest in EU, AU and NA.