TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Elon Musk on "Big Bang Theory"

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Maximapolak, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Maximapolak

Maximapolak Member

He was on Big Bang theory today. Not sure if the episode is new or a rerun. It was a short scene.

Thought that was cool.

Attached Files:

2. DJung

DJung Member

It's a rerun episode from last year. Interesting nonetheless :)

3. JSkrehot

JSkrehot Member

What's crazy is I remember that episode. At the time of it's airing, I was vaguely aware of Tesla but not Elon Musk, nor Space X. I knew nothing of the upcoming Model 3, all I knew about Tesla was that their cars were electric and EXPENSIVE. After hearing about the Model 3 on March 31, I watched the unveiling video the following day and immediately fell in love with Tesla, put my deposit down for the Model 3, and did a self install of a 6.12 kW home solar system from gogreensolar.com and a Nema 15-50 dedicated outlet ready to charge my car. Space X is pretty fascinating to watch also.

• Like x 2