TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Elon Musk Owes Customers 6,500 Cars, So Why is he Smiling?

Discussion in 'News' started by Mycroft, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Mycroft

Mycroft Life happens

#1 Mycroft, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
    Fast Company: Elon Musk Owes Customers 6,500 Cars, So Why Is He Smiling? Oct 26, 2011

Lots of new articles and interviews. Probably helping out Chris Paine with his movie release.

610-e-musk-1.jpg

This guy is frickin' cool!

2. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

See, they do use stuff made in Finland...

3. strider

strider Active Member

Good article. But all I can say is, bring back the prototype interior. It looks SOOO much better than the Betas!

4. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

Agreed :(, though I did wonder why yet another site is using outdated photos. Dang editors.

5. Mycroft

Mycroft Life happens

Don't blame the editor when Tesla can't even update the pictures ON IT'S OWN FRICKING WEBSITE!!! :cursing:

Is a professional photographer that expensive? I'm sure there's at least one marketing clown who owns a decent camera. But noooo. We have to settle for pics that reservation holders were able to snap and the few websites with the smarts to publish some decent pics. I BLAME BLANKENSHIP! He's a one-trick pony, (Apple stores). Hopefully they'll figure it out before the launch and get someone in there who knows marketing!

6. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

I think Norbert should swoop in and save the day.