Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk please make available "set position" feature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, the App will display:
"Mobile Access Disabled'
"To enable, go to Controls ... Mobile Access"​

It would be better to have the App hanging, like when you park in the basement of a building.
Using a metallic car cover could also provide a Faraday shield.

Also Supercharger locations used can be retrieved.... and Public chargers using the billing history.
May be it's a good time to get a folding bike or a OneWheel skateboard that you can have in your trunk or frunk.

Using a Bus or any public transportation is another option, if you can buy tickets with cash.
However any “ridesharing” (Uber, Lyft), “car sharing” (Zipcar, car2go), bikesharing (Capital Bikeshare) require using a credit card...

Note: Having a gym membership could be a good excuse for not be at home...

And a good advice is to have your 'partner' sitting in the rear seat, in case you pass a red light and receive the picture at home.

This reply is best read with the classic James Bond theme or the classic Mission Impossible theme.

• Funny
Reactions: Watts_Up
Hi there all,
I have a Tesla M3, and obviously all two... me and my wife, have the Tesla APP on the mobile phone.

The problem is that if I go somewhere and don't want to let my wife know... I can't do it now
cause she can see me on the Tesla APP position menu.

So in order to have more privacy, please make available a feature that I can use
in order to set my position where I want.

Thanks a lot
Denis

Did your delivery associate not show you the Cloaking Device? :cool:

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: RTPEV and Watts_Up
I believe the standard cheat code is up up down down left right left right.

Because that is what you're asking for, right? A lie to your spouse mode? I hope your wife finds this post so she knows what kind of person you are. And the internet is forever, so odds are she will eventually find this. Or her lawyers will find it when she divorces you for cheating.

• Disagree
Reactions: ra88it
I believe the standard cheat code is up up down down left right left right.
Because that is what you're asking for, right? A lie to your spouse mode?
I hope your wife finds this post so she knows what kind of person you are.
And the internet is forever, so odds are she will eventually find this.
Or her lawyers will find it when she divorces you for cheating.
It can be also making a detour to get a surprise gift, or something of that nature.

Reactions: ra88it

A rooster surrounded by many hens?

polygamy-vs-polyamory.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Watts_Up