Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk Signature Gen 2 HPWC 80a

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Signature Gen 2 Tesla HPWC - 80a. Currently internal switches are set to 60a, for Model 3/Y. Can be connected to multiple Gen 2 for charging 2+ cars at the same time, from one dedicated circuit.

Great condition, minor cosmetic scuffs, no functional issues. Was installed indoors.

24 foot length

$540 shipped FedEx/UPS or local pick-up with no-ship discount Denver CO. PayPal.

Attachments

• HPWC_boxed1.jpg
    HPWC_boxed1.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 72
  • HPWC_Boxed2.jpg
    HPWC_Boxed2.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 54
  • HPWC_End1.jpg
    HPWC_End1.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 51
  • HPWC_End2.jpg
    HPWC_End2.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 60
  • HPWC_Faceplate.jpg
    HPWC_Faceplate.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Reactions: hcdavis3
Signature Gen 2 Tesla HPWC - 80a. Currently internal switches are set to 60a, for Model 3/Y. Can be connected to multiple Gen 2 for charging 2+ cars at the same time, from one dedicated circuit.

Great condition, minor cosmetic scuffs, no functional issues. Was installed indoors.

$540 shipped FedEx/UPS or local pick-up with no-ship discount Denver CO. PayPal.
Why are you selling?

Purchased for condo garage, but looks to be too complicated to install due to HOA push-back.
That is just down right wrong. Sorry to hear this happen to you. I know there are other threads on this subject and it's mind blowing. You would think more businesses (HOAs) would want to do their part on helping with climate change. Best of luck with the sale. I just purchased a Gen 2 myself or I'd be sending you a PM.

Reactions: Pricedm