Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk Signed Wall Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20210102_214258.jpg
20210102_214258.jpg For sale: Tesla Wall charger. Matte Black with Elon Musk's signature. This is from an earlier referral program prize.

Brand new, unopened.

24ft cable.

$600
Pickup only
Located in Ladera Ranch, CA

View attachment 623783 View attachment 623783 For sale: Tesla Wall charger. Matte Black with Elon Musk's signature. This is from an earlier referral program prize.

Brand new, unopened.

24ft cable.

$600
Pickup only
View attachment 623783 View attachment 623783 For sale: Tesla Wall charger. Matte Black with Elon Musk's signature. This is from an earlier referral program prize.

Brand new, unopened.

24ft cable.

$600
Pickup only

Hi, I was just about to order a new gen 3 charger but saw your ad. I’m in Dana Point so could come get this tonight. Would you take $450 for it?

• Love
Reactions: Buddy
Hi, I was just about to order a new gen 3 charger but saw your ad. I’m in Dana Point so could come get this tonight. Would you take $450 for it?

No. You should have no problem getting a regular wall connector for that price though.

This is the matte black one with Elon Musks signature (printed not hand signed).

I plan on keeping it at full price as I'm happy to hold on to it as a keepsake.

Reactions: qdeathstar

The Gen 3 has wifi capabilities. If the Elon Musk signature means more to you than functionality, I would hold out for a lower price. For me I wish I had the Gen 3 instead of the Signature version. The Matte paint scratches so easily.

Elon signature doesn’t really add any value. New version has a lighter cable and eventually the WiFi functions will be awesome.

True! And FSD will be fully functional by end of 2018!

Anyone can get a new gen 3 charger. Im charging this price for a limited edition product. If no one agrees with my price then I won't be able to sale. I'm fine with that.

• Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar and VikH
Just the simple fact Gen 2 has a 24' cable over the Gen 3 18' cable is a huge plus. The Gen 2 also offers 80 amps over the 48 amps on the Gen 3. I know the newer cars only need the 48 amps but I am actually curious if the Cyber Truck wont need / want higher amps. I have a Gen 2 Signature edition just like the OP has listed still in box sealed also but I have not listed it since I am not sure if the Cyber Truck may need the additional power or not. I personally dont think te Wifi capability is going to be a huge deal even in the future but time will tell.

Just the simple fact Gen 2 has a 24' cable over the Gen 3 18' cable is a huge plus. The Gen 2 also offers 80 amps over the 48 amps on the Gen 3. I know the newer cars only need the 48 amps but I am actually curious if the Cyber Truck wont need / want higher amps. I have a Gen 2 Signature edition just like the OP has listed still in box sealed also but I have not listed it since I am not sure if the Cyber Truck may need the additional power or not. I personally dont think te Wifi capability is going to be a huge deal even in the future but time will tell.

yeah, I’m not really sure what the WiFi adds. If they added the ability to charge randos for charging then maybe in some instances.

I love my Gel 2 Elon signed.. I was lucky found mine on Craigs list new in box two years ago paid 400.00

Reactions: Dan Wang