TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Elon Musk - USC Commencement Speaker

Discussion in 'News' started by Blaze, Apr 2, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Blaze

Blaze Member

My daughter is graduating from the University of Southern California School of Business. I have been told that Elon Musk will be the Commencement Speaker at the graduation ceremony. How cool it that.

- - - Updated - - -

The event is May 16th. The Business School ceremony is at the Galen Center (basketball arena) at about 11 am. It is free, no tickets are required. It is a zoo around the campus on graduation day.

2. Vger

Vger Active Member

Congrats to your daughter on both counts-- graduating and getting Elon!

My commencement "speaker" (Yale '77) was B.B. King. He let "Lucille" do most of the talking. Pretty cool, but Elon is cooler!

3. Blaze

Blaze Member

Elon's words of wisdom are available on youtube

4. Tasmanian Devil

"Signal over noise". Very well said. I like his no nonsense, no time wasting approach. Pretty much sums it up in six minutes. Others blather for two hours and still don´t get to the point. Easily can compare this speech to the likes of the Gettysburg adress. At least in the time used/effect department. Hat´s off Elon Musk.