Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were a Ponzi scheme, there wouldn't be thousands of cars pouring out of Tesla's factory.
why not? he's turning out under 100k cars a year, he's taken in enough funds to turn out many more cars than that, in fact he claimed production could be 500k cars a year and raised funds based on those assertions. he's not off to a good start! and if production continues at this anemic pace I'd be surprised if some large stakeholder doesn't attempt to force his way onto the board of tesla or initiates a legal challenge.

Fixed that for you...

why not? he's turning out under 100k cars a year, he's taken in fully disclosed advance deposits to turn out many more cars than that, in fact he claimed production could be 500k cars a year in the future and raised funds based on those assertions projections, he's not off to a good start, after all he's two years ahead of schedule! and if production continues at this anemic pace I'd be surprised if some large stakeholder doesn't attempt to force his way onto the board of tesla or initiates a legal challenge become a billionaire

here's some "data" Tesla Blames Suppliers For Model 3 Production Issues

SsK2ux5.png

Last edited:
this has zero to do with any success he has attained this has to do with some of his bloated, misleading claims. you are quite hung up on his level of success. but just like in sports you're only as good as your last play or how about bernie madoff? he was wildly successful until he decided to cross over into running a ponzi scheme. sure elon has seen great successes in his life but there have been numerous missteps regarding tesla and solarcity to name two.

Ah.. one of those “ponzi scheme” comments. SMH

Uh oh.

I think we ought to provide the Seven Musk-eteers slots in Jenny's & Audie's Denali Highway Cabins Pumpkin Design School.

Might be able to offer a group discount if the tuition is, you know, too challenging.View attachment 254708

Is she handcuffed? She looks handcuffed. Though she’s grinning pretty sincerely so maybe she agreed to be handcuffed? Oh, nice pumpkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.