Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd go well with my
girl_genius_glorious_day__12926.1463578931.800.800.jpg

T-shirt.

Apparently the guy does not even prepare for his presentations, he just walks up to the stage and starts speaking. Presumably he knows the order of the slides before he gets up there, but in the solar presentation even that was not evident! It may not be very polished, but no one can accuse him of not being authentic. :)
I'll take that over canned and slick any day...

Apparently the guy does not even prepare for his presentations, he just walks up to the stage and starts speaking. Presumably he knows the order of the slides before he gets up there, but in the solar presentation even that was not evident! It may not be very polished, but no one can accuse him of not being authentic. :)

I was standing fairly close, and I think that this was because he wasn't controlling the slides. He was trying to flow, but then he'd say something, and the slide wouldn't change, so he'd glance to his left, roll his eyes, and the slide would change. This happened at least a couple of times. Action item: Elon controls clicker.

Uh oh. I don't like the even jocular tone of the way this thread is heading; let's try to nip it in the bud:

In my oh-so-top-of-the-top elite school's Alumni Directory, to the utmost frustration of its editors, I insisted and got my entry's "Occupation" line to read: "Owner & Chief Toilet Scrubber, Denali Highway Cabins".

Too many investment bankers, lawyers and U.S. Presidents; not enough toilet scrubbers.

Oh say it's not true, in the Age of the Internet someone who is disrupting some of the most powerful industriies on the planet is being attacked online by anonymous paid hacks spreading lies about him? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you! :eek:

But he ignores them and just keeps working to change the world because he wants a better future for humanity. Sometimes I wonder what planet he's really from: Krypton?

• Funny
Reactions: MissAutobahn
Oh say it's not true, in the Age of the Internet someone who is disrupting some of the most powerful industriies on the planet is being attacked online by anonymous paid hacks spreading lies about him? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you! :eek:

Man you are a cynical fellow ;)

update

Right-wing group led by Trump propagandist launches campaign against Elon Musk, Tesla and SpaceX
Right-wing group led by Trump propagandist launches campaign against Elon Musk, Tesla and SpaceX

Status
Not open for further replies.