Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..any insight as to...why?

No clue. Can't seem to find anything else saying this other than a few small articles here and there. He is listed in the IPO prospectus (the S-1) and he apparently actually signed an acknowledgement to be nominated as a director. Endeavor is not only the parent of the UFC, but also owns a global talent and branding agency. I just don't see the fit - why would Elon spend time with this? It isn't as if he needs the money!

No clue. Can't seem to find anything else saying this other than a few small articles here and there. He is listed in the IPO prospectus (the S-1) and he apparently actually signed an acknowledgement to be nominated as a director. Endeavor is not only the parent of the UFC, but also owns a global talent and branding agency. I just don't see the fit - why would Elon spend time with this? It isn't as if he needs the money!
Contacts and/or fun.

Here we go. Apparently Elon has a personal friendship with Ari Emanuel who is the CEO of Endeavor. How they became friends, I have no idea.

Reactions: FlatSix911
Here we go. Apparently Elon has a personal friendship with Ari Emanuel who is the CEO of Endeavor. How they became friends, I have no idea.
Everyone will have their opinion, but I’ll share mine because that’s what the whole internet was invented for right :cool: .
I consider miss universe incredibly regressive and objectifying. My 6yo daughter looks up to the women engineers who appear in the spacex launch videos. We need more of that, less human cattle pageants. This diminishes his brand in my mind . I understand he can make choices unrelated to my standards ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doesn’t change the fact of misleading statements
Did they write 0 or - ? The numbers posted are still not 100% complete. They can amend those numbers I believe.

Are they considered complete if they are missing a part?

Also we have seen images of some on the road. Not sure if 100% complete.

Will probably be discussed on the call. And will most likely be yet another nothingburger. Maybe Elon can make money off from this possible SEC “punishment” like he did the last time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmacelf
Did they write 0 or - ? The numbers posted are still not 100% complete. They can amend those numbers I believe.

Are they considered complete if they are missing a part?

Also we have seen images of some on the road. Not sure if 100% complete.

Will probably be discussed on the call. And will most likely be yet another nothingburger. Maybe Elon can make money off from this possible SEC “punishment” like he did the last time.
Then surely we would have heard of at least one customer taking delivery...
LOL

Misled how? For being late? That’s not new for Tesla.

All I have seen is the “estimated” delivery date. Haven’t seen a “making deliveries now” or “customers taking delivery now” from him.
I guess Musk could have said at the earnings call “first deliveries are estimated for tomorrow” & then apologists could say “well he did say estimated”!

Status
Not open for further replies.