Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Needs Our Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are a few more suggestions for ways I think we can help Elon and Tesla

1. Use sarcasm to make of fun of ridiculous media articles.
Waiting4M3 has a great avatar which uses sarcasm beautifully (see picture below)
2. Tesla supporters could make positive Youtube videos on any subject with catchy titles to help counter some of the negative media
3. Tesla owners might like to give their contact details to Tesla sales and be available to talk to or meet potential new Tesla customers.

upload_2018-4-22_20-54-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-22_20-53-33.png
    upload_2018-4-22_20-53-33.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 37
I buy as much $tsla as I can afford a often as I can. I follow Tesla very closely as do most of us. One thing I would ask everyone to do. Go to tweetdeck.twittet.com and add a column using the search icon for $tsla. This allows you to follow all the latest Tesla news. This is where all the fud spreads. Twitter is an awesome tool and can be used for good or evil. Or just to follow your favorite sports team.

After following $tsls you start to see some vile and out right false crap. I have recently started to directly confront this fud with facts. There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks on tmc and fud wouldn't stand a chance if it was countered there in real time with facts. We do it on TMC when professional fudsters come to spread lies, we should do it on Twitter and Facebook and everywhere else these lies exist.

Many of these fudsters are investors trying to move the stock in their favor. Some are paid agitators. Some are legitimate sceptics. But most of the people monitoring $tsla are doing so to gain insight into what is going on with the stock. I can tell you that if $tsla on Twitter was my only source of info, I would never have invested in Tesla.

Tweet deck also allows you to create multiple accounts and monitor them at the same time. Tweet deck is owned by Twitter so it is a safe and valid tool. I suggest creating one persona to monitor and one to post. Because the fudsters will block you and you won't be able to see the lies.

Just remember to only post the truth and facts and always include $tsla in the tweet. You will find that the biggest fudsters have fewer then 5000 followers yet they have this huge audience because of all those that follow $tsla. I would guess that it is in the single digit millions.

Don't forget to favorite and retweet the good works of people posting facts. Fight the good fight.

I have created TeslaFUD.com in order to act as a snopes type clearinghouse of FUD and to dispute it.
I like what you have created and believe it can be very useful. My only criticism is that it is difficult to figure what each video is about from the video titles. I think you should have a clear description below each video for easy searchability.

For example, it could say:

Claim: Tesla loses money on every car it sells.
Truth: Tesla earns a significant margin on every vehicle it sells and chooses to reinvest all of its profits for future growth....etc.
Watch video for proof/details.

Then the video (and/or article) showing the proof is adjacent to this.

Great response to this thread so far.
It’s heartning to see the EV and Tesla supporters quick actions to challenge the TROLL attack over at Electrek.
Is someone paying these TROLLS?

Come on people, time for action.
Pick one thing you would like to do from this thread and have a go.
Join the growing band of Tesla FUD fighters and lets have some real fun.

Reactions: RedOctober
come join the fun. Follow @Rec1pr0city on Twitter. im 1337 like that.

If Tesla Longs would like a laugh then start following Reciprocity’s twitter account. He is like a one man army, the FUDsters have no chance.

Oh, and don’t forget to like him, you can even throw in the odd supporting comment if you want.

PS. Shorts please cover, you are in grave danger of losing your shirt.

If Tesla Longs would like a laugh then start following Reciprocity’s twitter account. He is like a one man army, the FUDsters have no chance.

Oh, and don’t forget to like him, you can even throw in the odd supporting comment if you want.

PS. Shorts please cover, you are in grave danger of losing your shirt.
I don’t have a twitter account but thinking of signing up. I seem to encounter these FUDsters just about everywhere. Some just repeat garbage they heard without knowing if it’s actually true or not. If it’s an email, I research the info then provide the sender and those in email with the correct information. Eventually people stop forwarding that bogus information. It takes time but I try to educate one at the time. Getting tired of the bankrupt BS or Tesla is struggling, they shut down their production. People sure fear the big bad EV, if they keep producing EV’s soon everyone will be out of a job.

Reactions: MacRocket
Sorry, what is this? can you elaborate?

Go to Electrek site “Tesla registers 5000 new vins” 337 comments on this storey. Quite a battle between the fudsters and EV fans, seems to be happening a lot lately with other publications as well.

I am a fairly new member and I have been shocked at the number of FUD attacks which occur daily, even within this TMC forum.

The positive thing is that Tesla and EVsupporters always push back quickly and efficiently with facts.

Reactions: RedOctober
Electrek is the new battle ground, because Electrek has gained a lot of credibility among EV watchers and Tesla supporters. On the other hand Seeking Alpha is so infested with Tesla haters and bears, that the comment section is a joke.

Electrek is the new battle ground, because Electrek has gained a lot of credibility among EV watchers and Tesla supporters. On the other hand Seeking Alpha is so infested with Tesla haters and bears, that the comment section is a joke.
Agree it’s not even worth reading the trash put out there anymore. They hate anything green and for some reason Tesla tops their list. These people still believe the earth is flat and carbon dioxide is not hurting the planet. I have had so many discussions with them on the climate change and air quality but they say it’s all BS. It has become a waste of time even talking to them. They don’t care what you have say right or wrong, evidence and facts mean nothing to them. I have had conversations with some that when I was done I think to myself, how do they function day to day, what type of work do they do for a living, who looks after their finances or well-being because they are clueless. Thanks for letting me vent.

come join the fun. Follow @Rec1pr0city on Twitter. im 1337 like that.

FUD Fighter Alert!
Reciprocity has a twitter storm happening.
Come on Folks, get over there and start following him, do a few likes and retweet’s, have a tweet yourself and have a LAUGH.
He single handedly has the bears running for cover.
Imagine what a bunch of us could do.

FUD Fighter Alert!
Reciprocity has a twitter storm happening.
Come on Folks, get over there and start following him, do a few likes and retweet’s, have a tweet yourself and have a LAUGH.
He single handedly has the bears running for cover.
Imagine what a bunch of us could do.
Thanks.. I am now following Reciprocity. I only follow a handful - less than 5 and Reciprocity is one..

• Love
Tesla FUD Fighter Alert!

Reciprocity is running another tweet storm against the $tsla fudsters.

Longs, tesla supporters and fellow FUD fighters awake!

Get on over to twitter and support Reciprocity, add some comments and likes wherever you can.

Let’s all go to the address below and help support Elon and Tesla against the FUDsters.

come join the fun. Follow @Rec1pr0city onTwitter. im 1337 like that.

Reactions: Electroman