Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Needs Our Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FUDfighter Alert!!

The media is in a frenzy with lots of negative articles.

Well? What are we all waiting for?
Surely some of our 61000 ordinary TMC members can get on over to twitter or media comment sections and fight some FUD with facts? Elon’s had a rough week, let’s give him a hand.

Get your facts from teslaFUD.com

The momentum on the bull side has surged in the last few weeks. Twitter is lit up with FUDfighters. It’s been incredible.

This is so important, because bears can easily discredit one or a few FUD fighters, but adiversified FUD Fighting Fellowship army of hundreds? No way. They are toast.

I say get out on the battlefield and enjoy theride. Stay above the personal attacks. Support each other. Distinguish between a handful ofFUDsters who want to just waste your time(block them) and the vast majority on the bear side who simply were misled (educatethem).As you participate, others will beattracted to join you.

I agree with MacRocket. I used to think that the best to way to fight trolls and FUD is to ignore them - WRONG. FUD slowly creeps into the general public and becomes a meme.

I had a guy who didn't know much about Tesla, but has a reservation for M3, ask me if the company has (already) gone bankrupt and whether he will get his money back, because someone forwarded him a twitter message that said so.

The only way to fight the FUD noise is by owners fighting the FUD in the same channel (Twitter or YourTube or FB) with facts. TMC, Electrek, TeslaFUD.com and a few twitter accounts are the only ones that are fighting back. Owners need to get into the fray.

FUDfighter Alert!!

The media is in a frenzy with lots of negative articles.

Well? What are we all waiting for?
Surely some of our 61000 ordinary TMC members can get on over to twitter or media comment sections and fight some FUD with facts? Elon’s had a rough week, let’s give him a hand.

Get your facts from teslaFUD.com

The momentum on the bull side has surged in the last few weeks. Twitter is lit up with FUDfighters. It’s been incredible.

This is so important, because bears can easily discredit one or a few FUD fighters, but adiversified FUD Fighting Fellowship army of hundreds? No way. They are toast.

I say get out on the battlefield and enjoy theride. Stay above the personal attacks. Support each other. Distinguish between a handful ofFUDsters who want to just waste your time(block them) and the vast majority on the bear side who simply were misled (educatethem).As you participate, others will beattracted to join you.

I’m helping the cause. Can’t sit around any longer. I’m targeting 1-2 specific shorts on certain sights and letting them have it. It’s time to contribute folks, there’s a real battle out there and ever bit helps.

The negative media frenzy has reached fever pitch. Ordinary TMC members are doing a magnificent job fighting FUD with facts on twitter to great effect.
These actions however, seem to be provoking a reaction, with increasing numbers of shorts and bears invading our very own TMC.
The attached video is a timely reminder that we all now must stand together and call out and challenge BS where ever we see it. Even here on TMC.

The negative media frenzy has reached fever pitch. Ordinary TMC members are doing a magnificent job fighting FUD with facts on twitter to great effect.
These actions however, seem to be provoking a reaction, with increasing numbers of shorts and bears invading our very own TMC.
The attached video is a timely reminder that we all now must stand together and call out and challenge BS where ever we see it. Even here on TMC.

So glad to see many of us contributing to the good fight.

• Love
Reactions: MacRocket
The negative media frenzy has reached fever pitch.

Add the current, daily sniping against Elon Musk and Tesla on the Financial Times' Alphaville section to this list.

Cheap clicks.

I'm really saddened by this, as at least some of the in-depth articles on the paying part of the site make an attempt to present a more complete picture of the Tesla challenge.

Doing my part to bring up missing facts and facets in the comments section of the FT, and am thankfully not alone.

I also supported with my wallet. I no longer own anything powered by gas. The last thing I sold was my generator. I now have solar panels to install.

I am a strong believer in offering demo drives to people. I know of several that have ordered Teslas and some have taken delivery.
It is amazing to me, how many people think Teslas are hybrids. They have a hard time grasping the idea there is no ICE in the car, and then I open the frunk.

@Reciprocity is doing an amazing job in twitter fighting the fight. Please follow him, comment on his tweets and retweet. That is the least we can do in the social media.

This has to be fought on several fronts - supporting with the wallet is one thing. Social media fight is a different ball game and cannot be left for the haters to run amok. Remember, don't forget the importance of mind share.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MacRocket
Well I'm helping in Estonia by having created a Tesla rental company as well as a cab service. So thousands of people have experienced Tesla and a number have converted to ownership as well :) We do test drives etc as well, true we do them for a fee, but it's not that high and we work well with Tesla if they come in town to do an event.

However what I think would impact globally is if @DaveT and others who make long analysis publications here could make such good analysis and predictions posts in ways that it gets picked up by the newsreels of investment softwares. Like most of SA articles are featured in the TSLA feed on Interactive Brokers trader. This is what determines what the investors see about the company first and foremost.

The second would be to get them into overall media, electrek is fighting the good fight with that and they do get quoted a lot by generic media as well, but the Bull argument needs to get through too. I myself have somehow managed to position myself as the go-to Tesla person in the country so when TSLA posts a huge loss or what not the radios and news stations call/write me for comments and I get to voice the bull thesis as well balancing it out. I do it in comments as well when I notice those pieces. But I can only do it locally here... We need a more global reach.

Well we’ll, isn’t this nice that the efforts of the ordinary folk from TMC who are fighting FUD with facts on twitter have been recognised and thanked by Elon Musk himself. WOW!!!

A5CFFB26-1A12-4128-A1A6-7B57E1440522.png

Well, here at last is some information about the source of some of the anti Tesla media stories.

Let us see how these union heavyweights go against the ordinary folk from TMC who are every day fighting FUD with facts on Twitter and other media.

Many of us are helping in other ways by telling others about our Tesla experience while some lucky M3 owners are even giving test rides.

There are thousands of us all round the world, people power can bring a tsunami of positive influences which the paid trolls and FUDsters will never be able to overcome.

Keep fighting the good fight, we owe this to our grand children

Opinion: UAW part of anti-Tesla campaign

Reactions: neroden
I have not been giving this thread much love lately but this should make up for it.

For Tech savi TMC members who have a little spare time you might like to consider helping Elon and Tesla in their mission in a fun way.

TMC member DurandalAI has started a really good site called teslaFUD.com. The idea is to have a trusted place where people can go to get the truth on any tesla related topic.
Durandal and his small band are looking for help to develop this site further and also for contributions to the sites content. Help here would be greatly appreciated, PM to DurandalAI if this is your thing.

Hop on line and check out teslaFUD.com. It’s early days for this site and already it is showing great promise. With TMC members extensive knowledge about all things Tesla we should be able to develope a world class site.
Come on, what are you waiting for, PM to DurandalAI.

Well I've been fighting the good fight on Quora recently where it seems there are still a lot of people who ask questions about Tesla and a number of answers are fudsters so I've been writing thorough answers as well as refuting FUD and this week has been surprisingly positive from Quora's perspective
View attachment 311241

Great work Mario, I don’t have a Quora account but have read your post and screenshot. Is Quora free to join? I will look it up and see about subscribing

Reactions: gene