Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Needs Our Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I've been fighting the good fight on Quora recently where it seems there are still a lot of people who ask questions about Tesla and a number of answers are fudsters so I've been writing thorough answers as well as refuting FUD and this week has been surprisingly positive from Quora's perspective
View attachment 311241

Hi again Mario,
Do you have twitter? If you do can you follow me @MacRockets.
I may be able to help with your FUD Fighting efforts.
If you can follow me I will then follow you when I see this and I will then message you directly.

Well if any here on TMC are skeptics with regards to market manipulations of stocks then check out this video.
I guess this is one of the main reasons for starting this thread.
With forces like these arrayed against them Elon and Tesla need all of us helping them.
I think this video paints the picture amazingly about the entire shorting game:

“Cramer Manipulations “

Well if any here on TMC are skeptics with regards to market manipulations of stocks then check out this video.
With forces like these arrayed against them Elon and Tesla need all of us helping them.

“Cramer Manipulations “

First 90 seconds transcript:

"
Welcome to Wall Street Confidential. I'm Aaron task joining in by Jim Cramer. Jim, welcome.

Good to see you.

Thanks for being here. Uh economic data today, but I want to talk about something else first again today we have the misdirection from the futures. The futures Pro you can up marketing as of right now softer down again. Is this just because it's the holiday period that we're seeing this?

You know, a lot of times, when I was short at my hedge fund and I was positioned short; meaning I needed it damn up; I would create a level of activity beforehand that could drive the futures. It doesn't take much money.
Similarly, if or if I were long, and I would want to make things a little bit rosy, I would go in and take a bunch of stocks and make sure that they are there higher.
You know maybe commit five million in capital do it and I could affect it. What you're seeing now is maybe it probably is bigger market now. Maybe any ten million capital and knock the stuff down, but it's a fun game and it's a lucrative game. And you you can move it up and then fade it that's all often creates a very negative feel.
So let's say you take a longer-term view into your day. And you say: Listen I'm going to boost the futures and then when the real sellers come in, real market comes in they're going to knock it down.
That's going to create a negative, eh... negative view.
that's strategy very worth doing. When you're val... when you're valued on a day-to-day basis.
And I would encourage anyone who's in the hedge fund ind... to do it because it's legal.

Right.

And it uh, it is a very quick way to make money. And very satisfying.

Okay well

By the way no one else in the world would ever admit that but I don't care.

That's right. And you can say that here.

'...I came??' I'm not gonna say it on TV.
"

“Cramer Manipulations “
Isn't amazing how the system really is just a bunch of guys who lie and throw massive amount of money to sway the market?? Even more amazing (to me) is how Crammer is openly bragging how he uses his OWN cronies,, to help spread the lies, the truth be damned, to make the market do his bidding.
How many times have they flaunted the SEC, to get a perfectly runned company. to fail because of popular sentiment, not the truth.
In case of Tesla, Crammer and his cronies want Us, the investor to pander to him and his system.
I am truly amazed how this can be accomplished in SPITE of our supposed laws. We are truly screwed when it's this openly flaunted.

“Cramer Manipulations “
We need to make sure EVERYONE,, sees this

The Fame is spreading. We have another TMC superstar. This contribution liked by Elon himself and over 1800 others, lots of retweets as well. What a clever funny post.
Work done well by twitters MadPolak who is fighting FUD with facts daily, when he’s not driving that new M3 that is.

MadPolak on Twitter

Not going to lie, the nod from Elon felt good. Lets meme tesla to victory ;)

“Cramer Manipulations“

5:45 - 6:27

"Who cares about the fundamentals? Research in Motion just blew out the quarter. But look what people can do. That's the fabulous thing. The great thing about the market is that it's got nothing to do with the actual stocks. Look now ... Maybe two weeks from now the buyers will come to their senses and realize that everything they heard was a lie. But then again Fannie Mae lied about their earnings for $6 billion. It's just fiction and fiction and fiction. And I think it's important for people to recognize that the way the market really works is to have that nexus of: Hit the brokerage houses with a series of orders that can push it down. Then leak it to the press. And then get it on CNBC -- that's also very important. And then you have kind of a vicious cycle down. And it's a pretty good game. It can be played for a percent or two."

• Informative
Reactions: BozieBeMe2