Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon, please don't give up on us.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The title of this thread makes me cringe.

Me too. I initially thought it meant "don't give up on" the people who didn't get the new features. Then when I read it was from someone on my side of the issue who called the other side "blinded by greed and entitlement mentality" it made me cringe even more. The other side does make some valid points that we can't simply discount with a broad brush stroke.

I admire Elon, and think he is an incredible person the likes of which are rare, but the title of this thread comes across as begging and guru worship and that's really creepy to me.

Me too. I initially thought it meant "don't give up on" the people who didn't get the new features. Then when I read it was from someone on my side of the issue who called the other side "blinded by greed and entitlement mentality" it made me cringe even more. The other side does make some valid points that we can't simply discount with a broad brush stroke.

I admire Elon, and think he is an incredible person the likes of which are rare, but the title of this thread comes across as begging and guru worship and that's really creepy to me.

Canuck, I appreciate that post and pretty much agree with everything in it as well.

Thank you for posting.