Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon says AWD and Perf orders start at end of next week!

BioSehnsucht

Model 3 LR
Apr 1, 2016
DFW, TX
Broken-f5-button.jpg

Ofarlig

Mar 4, 2018
Sweden
By the time the Model 3 gets over here air suspension should be available as well... So the question then becomes, should I sell my then 1 ish year old S75D for a fully loaded Performance 3? Hard choices...

Knightshade

Jul 31, 2017
NC
5k for AWD? Not a good day unfortunately - Elon broke his word on that one. 29k extra for performance? Just silly

It's "only" 20k for the performance, if you were already planning to add AWD and the other options (paint and bigger wheels) anyway.

still seems an insane amount extra to knock 1 second off the 0-60, but I suppose that thinking is why I'm in an IS350 instead of an IS-F presently- still the roughly half second improvement for 5k for "non-P" AWD is likely going to entice me assuming when they update delivery dates it's not going to push it late enough to lose half the tax credit.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC