Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon says AWD and Perf orders start at end of next week!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What?

Elons best friend @ryanjm just "liked' one of my posts. This evening can't get any better. I think I'm going to explode with happiness.

th

• Funny
Reactions: UZJedi and SD_Engnr
I've got the Elon Twitter equivalent of "HE'S ON FIRE!" in NBA Jam, LOL. :p Really cool that Elon is in a mood to answer my obsessively specific questions. :D
Can’t believe this moment is upon us! Maybe a special mid-week 5-minute rundown or an extra bit in front of tomorrow’s podcast?
Well done man, if only we got signature red it would be perfect!

• Helpful
Reactions: Krash and ryanjm
I've got the Elon Twitter equivalent of "HE'S ON FIRE!" in NBA Jam, LOL. :p Really cool that Elon is in a mood to answer my obsessively specific questions. :D
Paid the $10 Patreon fee a couple weeks ago to listen to your podcast early. Appreciate you recording later than usual, but sorry to hear the new options still weren't available by the time you recorded. Let's hope for tonight!

Not to derail this thread, but *if* this happens tonight and depending what time, I may go back and re-do part of the podcast that's already done, and then replace the file that's already gone out to Patreon backers. THIS IS TOO HUGE!! We'll see what happens tonight (if anything...remember it's Elon, so this could easily end up happening tomorrow or Monday).

Not to derail this thread, but *if* this happens tonight and depending what time, I may go back and re-do part of the podcast that's already done, and then replace the file that's already gone out to Patreon backers. THIS IS TOO HUGE!! We'll see what happens tonight (if anything...remember it's Elon, so this could easily end up happening tomorrow or Monday).
Maybe one day soon you’ll reach the podcast’s goal of an interview with Elon, you may as well have him give the specifics of the new configuration options.

Strike while the iron is hot!