Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon says AWD and Perf orders start at end of next week!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can get back into the configurator, but the dual motor option is greyed out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 1.32.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 1.32.30 AM.png
    715.1 KB · Views: 78
HERE! Oops! Mine just came back with the original options...

Maybe they had a glitch?? We'll see...

1:41 am: I still see orig LR model only and grayed-out...

Since the wife is fast asleep I'm going to order white or she won't talk to me in the morning! (Our X is white with white seats, we have white walls, white cabinets, I'm white (she's Asian) -- you get the idea!!) :D

Yes, I'm sick of F'ng WHITE and I want to get the blue. However, this one is a keeper, and from a practical point of view the paint will last a lot longer since it reflects the most, and it is cooler, too, and doesn't show the dirt as quick. Had a black Benz once and it was an awful experience to try to keep clean.

But I impatiently rant waiting to order so I can crash I have to drive from Bay Area to Ukiah ~ 6:30 am PDT so could use some shuteye...

Last edited:
Actual minutes or Elon minutes?

Elon's gigantic brain lives on a planet that takes about 50% longer to orbit our Sun. The Elon we see at the TSLA stockholder's meeting is merely a projection of said Elon.

Therefore, when he says you will get your Model X in 2 years, it will take about 3 years, for example. Same for Model 3 ramp. So he isn't lying at all! :cool:

Elon's gigantic brain lives on a planet that takes about 50% longer to orbit our Sun. The Elon we see at the TSLA stockholder's meeting is merely a projection of said Elon.

Therefore, when he says you will get your Model X in 2 years, it will take about 3 years, for example. Same for Model 3 ramp. So he isn't lying at all! :cool:
That actually checks out if we assume Elon's brain is in the same orbit as his roadster.