TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Elon T-shirts, Hats and Sweatshirts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SteveG3, May 7, 2015.

1. SteveG3

SteveG3 Active Member

Stumbled across Elon University on the web. They're located in North Carolina, and sure enough their online bookstore has gear that simply says "Elon" I might actually get a hat or t-shirt.

MenBookstore

2. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Up and coming school, run by a visionary, they have a Supercharger next to campus! :cool:

3. Beckler

Beckler Member

I think it would be one of the funniest things if Musk were to be seen in one of those shirts, esp. the 'university' one. :D Talk about arrogance!

4. SteveG3

SteveG3 Active Member

Beckler, I knew there was a really fun idea to be found that I was missing... think you nailed it. Would be great like his Dr. Evil-ish twitter picture.

- - - Updated - - -

they do Jim, but, in the context of Beckler's joke, worth noting Tesla choose not to name it the Elon SuperCharger.

5. Cascadian

Cascadian Member

Elon Musk in 2016

So, yesterday I had a chance to meet up with some folks from PDX Tesla for a group tour at the brand new World of Speed museum in Wilsonville... and we had a good time!

One of the most fun moments was seeing what one of the members had a couple extra of... an Elon Musk in 2016 t-shirt! I snagged one -- isn't it great?! :)

Elon_2016.jpg

6. Phil Gorski

Phil Gorski Member