Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Tweeting about Thailand and Reputation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Helpful
Reactions: Matias
"He didn’t just call the British rescuer in Thailand a pedophile. He called him a pedophile because he couldn’t imagine another reason for a white guy to be in Thailand. Which is a false assumption. Sometimes white guys visit Thailand to show off their useless submarines.

— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) July 15, 2018"

TechCrunch has contacted SpaceX for comment on Musk’s remarks.

Image Credits: PETER PARKS/AFP / Getty Images

• Funny
Reactions: Canuck and kavyboy
Bet ya a signed dollar it's true
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 15, 2018

Right, Elon, we all want a signed dollar from you... :rolleyes: You better have some damn good proof since your offer for being wrong only serves to again expose your extremely fragile ego that's really is looking more and more lately to be on par with Trump's, and it seems to have got really hurt by simple criticism.

I sure wish he'd take a cue from someone with the epitome of class who gets constantly bashed over twitter but only responds once in a while with a inspiring tweet in reply. I'm so glad my kids' formative years were under him as President. Elon really needs a lesson in class. Even assuming this guy is a pedo, this is not the way to expose him -- and only makes you wonder if Elon knew this why didn't he take action? Perhaps he did.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of this one, as the lawyers are sharpening their pencils...

Last edited:
Reactions: Matias
Right, Elon, we all want a signed dollar from you... :rolleyes: You better have some damn good proof since your offer for being wrong only serves to again expose your extremely fragile ego that's really is looking more and more lately to be on par with Trump's, and it seems to have got really, really hurt by simple criticism.

I sure wish he'd take a cue from someone with the epitome of class who gets constantly bashed over twitter but only responds once in a while with a inspiring tweet in reply. I'm so glad my kids' formative years were under him as President. Elon really needs a lesson in class. Even assuming this guy is a pedo, this is not the way to expose him -- and only makes you wonder if Elon knew this why didn't he take action? Perhaps he did.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of this one, as the lawyers are sharpening their pencils...
Buy a leaf and leave.

Just googled what he said and it doesnt look good

It about the worse thing you can say about someone so you need really good facts and evidence before you say it.

It's like getting a warrant for the President's personal lawyer's files -- you need really good facts and evidence.

We still need to hear the facts and evidence on both of the above -- one will pan out. I'm not sure about the other.