Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so you don't see a difference between videos on a woke platform (YouTube) vs. Elon's Twitter 2.0? You do realize that YouTube demonetizes for wrongthink, right? Twitter will likely not do this for the exact same video. Also, what about Vimeo? Videos are hosted there too, but it offers different benefits that some will pay for.

I used to be a vlogger, getting up to around 30k subscribers. I stopped because YouTube kept demonetizing videos they didn't like, especially anything critical of feminist ideology. Twitter 2.0 won't do that.
Lmao, “wrongthink”…

In my experience that’s usually code for “i did something against ToS and don’t like that there are consequences for my actions.”

Is ANYONE surprised by this? They're the most sensitive to virtue-signaling. They probably take the most heat from females on the left as well for owning THAT brand owned by THAT guy. Nothing surprising here.
Whether you or anyone else is surprised or not is irrelevant. There is a direct link between Elon's behavior and damage to the Tesla brand and its ability to sell cars. Elon's job, as CEO, is to generate value for Tesla's shareholders and his behavior is doing the opposite, so at some point, the board will need to address this.

Whether you or anyone else is surprised or not is irrelevant. There is a direct link between Elon's behavior and damage to the Tesla brand and its ability to sell cars. Elon's job, as CEO, is to generate value for Tesla's shareholders and his behavior is doing the opposite, so at some point, the board will need to address this.

Of course there is, but it's an ideological reaction. This is why we're battling it out in this thread. Many of us are trying to explain the phenomenon and/or make our case for/against Elon. It will blow over once Elon fixes Twitter, and he WILL fix it. That too is up for debate of course.

This event (Elon buying Twitter) has become a major political acid test.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Not about the exact %. Obviously about whether or not its a significant group of people and the fact its an unnecessary error.
I personally think its more people than some on this site realize but would love to be wrong..
If you compound the fact that 66.8% was the turn out rate for 2020 general election(a record) and I would say people who cares even more about politics turns out for the midterm which hovers 48-50%, the alienated Americans become smaller and smaller. Lots of Americans don't care about politics, those who do doesn't feel alienated because either they don't care or Musk is on their team, and then not everyone in the other team is triggered by Musk.

Prior to all this noise, Musk was not exactly the champion for the right so you win some you lose some, and at the end the number is probably not significant..hence why Musk never stopped. If orders were to dropping like flies, you'll see him quiet down real fast.

Pretty sure many posts mention the other option, find another sponsor in 60 days or leave the country.
Are you contending that everyone has changed their opinion due to your excellent debating skills? I think it’s possible you just misunderstood.
Actually, most posts did not mention that until after I questioned one poster. The fact nobody was mentioning any of it after I’d read 50 pages was why I questioned the poster in the first place.

I’m okay with you thinking I don’t know what I’m talking about. Feel free to move on at any time.

So is this where I go and dig up the links to articles about arrests of right wing extremists that were doing these things trying to blame on BLM and so called Antifa. Like the 2 police officers murdered in Oakland by boogaloo boys, or the white wing extremists that fire bombed and shot into police station in Minnesota, or the umbrella man that started the first destructive riot in Minneapolis when he started braking windows to start looting at the auto parts store, but was caught on video. The reason the white wing extremists at the Capital tried to blame the insurrection on Antifa and BLM is because thats what they would do.

I'm not blaming anything on Antifa related to the Capital.

I'm just watching videos of Portland and shaking my head. Antifa allowed anarchists to infiltrate their organization, and they have admitted as much.

I don't condone ANYONE, left or right, doing what happened. I sit firmly in the middle, watching both sides go bat-*sugar* crazy.

Lmao, “wrongthink”…

In my experience that’s usually code for “i did something against ToS and don’t like that there are consequences for my actions.”

It's a word used to describe resistance to an established ideology.

Obviously, there are 'correct' opinions within ideological groups, and those that aren't correct are what I'm calling 'wrongthink' as an homage to the thoughtcrime described in Orwell's '1984'.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Of course there is, but it's an ideological reaction.
Irrelevant. His job is to get them to buy the product the company is selling. It doesn't matter why they're buying or not buying, his job is just to get them to buy. If his actions generate an ideological reaction that gets them to buy (an example would be an airline allowing customers to buy carbon credits), nobody is going to blame him. He's just doing his job. If he's hurting the brand, then the board needs to do something about the problem because he's failing in his fiduciary duty to the shareholders.

He certainly can talk-down the price of his companies at times. Other than concern about his ability/foccus to continue to lead TSLA effectively, there's nothing actually wrong at TSLA itself.

A new CEO for either Twitter or TSLA would help fix the massive-distraction concern, which is looking increasingly likely. I of course would rather see Elon keep the TSLA role, but I would bet his passion right now is on the Twitter project so at least empower someone smart to lead the car company while Elon's making sure his conspiracy tweets don't get downranked :)
Tesla board considering a major stock buy back next month…

It's a word used to describe resistance to an established ideology.

Obviously, there are 'correct' opinions within ideological groups, and those that aren't correct are what I'm calling 'wrongthink' as an homage to the thoughtcrime described in Orwell's '1984'.
oh I understand the reference. Your interpretation of the circumstance is what is in doubt.

I'm not blaming anything on Antifa related to the Capital.

I'm just watching videos of Portland and shaking my head. Antifa allowed anarchists to infiltrate their organization, and they have admitted as much.

I don't condone ANYONE, left or right, doing what happened. I sit firmly in the middle, watching both sides go bat-*sugar* crazy.
There is no Antifa organization

There is no Antifa organization

Semantics.

"Antifa is a militant, loosely organized movement of far-left vandals, rioters, and other criminals who advocate for Marxism. The name Antifa, which is short for “anti-fascist,” uses criminal violence to advance its cause, inflicting damage on innocent civilians’ property–a sign that the group is the exact opposite of its name."

meanwhile you can't even sell Tesla's from manufacturer to consumer WITHIN Texas and the cars have to make a detour out of state first before coming back to the Texan customers...

That must be why Tesla is offering accelerated delivery to Texas reisidents:

Semantics.

"Antifa is a militant, loosely organized movement of far-left vandals, rioters, and other criminals who advocate for Marxism. The name Antifa, which is short for “anti-fascist,” uses criminal violence to advance its cause, inflicting damage on innocent civilians’ property–a sign that the group is the exact opposite of its name."
Richard Berman is a right wing pro corporate lobbyist, who cares what his propaganda site is pushing…

Dude, that was a quick google search. EVERY site on the first 2 pages of Google defined Antifa similarly. Quit trying to deflect.
This is so easily disproven I don’t know why you decided to stick your foot in your mouth and lie like that. I think you meant every site you want to reference on the first two pages defined them similarly. 🤡

“I sit squarely in the middle” was that you? Bwaahaha sure you do…

Attachments

• 645C26C2-E4CE-4CAB-92BC-93DA8F4C31BB.png
    645C26C2-E4CE-4CAB-92BC-93DA8F4C31BB.png
    681.4 KB · Views: 197
Status
Not open for further replies.