Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen Elon respond to this...

Will he just ignore it? Claim that mainstream media is just laughably wrong? Somehow amplifying Russian propaganda is okay?
This isn't surprising BUT...do you think the little blue check marks make a difference? I think people will read and amplify crap on Twitter regardless of whether there's a blue mark there or not. The problem is less about the blue check marks and more about the general lack of moderation on Twitter. The moderation was bad before Elon took over and now, it is even worse.

Ummm…. Got anything useful to post on topic?
It’s not exactly new or useful information that some folks worship at the Church of Elon.

🤣

1679319273269.png

Can I get an Amen?

Attachments

• 1679319203687.png
    1679319203687.png
    280 KB · Views: 49
This isn't surprising BUT...do you think the little blue check marks make a difference? I think people will read and amplify crap on Twitter regardless of whether there's a blue mark there or not. The problem is less about the blue check marks and more about the general lack of moderation on Twitter. The moderation was bad before Elon took over and now, it is even worse.
According to Musk, those blue check marks are worth paying for.

Sure. God doesn’t have to explain himself. Even when claiming maximal transparency.
At this point Elon’s own credibility is well under that of centrist MSM and @ two notches below that of Fox.

the (kind of) good news is that fewer of his comments are getting much attention. just another billionaire j$$k@@@, which we have no shortage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.