Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real point of Twitter purchase?? ....

How Twitter is effectively a subsidiary of SpaceX:

"woke is a lie"
+
"The goal is to make this platform maximum truth-seeking"
+
"Unless it is stopped, the woke mind virus will destroy civilization and humanity will never reached Mars"

-> The goal is to make this platform maximum anti-woke, so preventing the downfall of civilization and thereby allowing starship to reach Mars.
(aka Masterplan X)

Last edited:
Elon said that, kids all they learn today was they can only recollect Washington owned slaves and nothing else about him. As an example of indoctrination at schools.
This seems to be one of those "Somebody told me this and I guess I will just believe it at face value." My kids learned a great deal more about George Washington and where they got the most information about him owning slaves was when we visited Mount Vernon. My son then taught history last year in Texas of all places and they taught about George Washington, and well likely under the radar mentioned that many founding fathers owned slaves.

Oh not to mention if they only taught that George Washington owned slaves why would the schools even be mentioning George Washington. Kids would be like why you teaching me about some guy who died 200+ years ago owning slaves, lots of people did.

Finally you know what neither my kids or I learned in High School, let alone grade school. The history of black people being massacred in the USA post the civil war. First time any of us heard about the Tulsa Massacre was watching Watchmen. Then I learned about successful black towns in the south being flooded to make recreational areas for white people. Race riots caused by white people against black people when they thought they were getting to "uppity".

Last edited:
Anyone else finding that the prioritization of blue-check replies is ruining the quality of replies?

Having to scroll past pages of worthless blue-check content to get to better replies is making Twitter much less valuable to me.

Most of the changes to Twitter so far have small to minimal impact, but this one is the worst.

Second place to this change is that ads seem to be much more annoying than they used to be - mostly irrelevant and way too frequent.

Reactions: JRP3
This tweet is the basic playbook for climate and vaccine deniers.
Twitter has become a terrific platform for both.
Questions though:
1) why do we need to see this drivel here and
2) If you’re going to bother to repost this sort of mindless drivel you should at least take a stab at providing a real-world example of what the tweeter is talking about. Not that there is any. Science journalism remains science journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.