Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another twitter doom prediction failed completely:

It’s happening at the same time that the first cracks in Twitter’s edifice are starting to show. It’s just the beginning, expects Krueger. “I would expect to start seeing significant public-facing problems with the technology within six months,” he says. “And I feel like that’s a generous estimate.”

Well, 6 months later it's working better than ever. Just like all the other Musk naysayer predictions, if you have patience to wait for a while and check back, most of them turns out to be completely false. These doomers are betting on we forget their outrageous predictions and move on, but history remembers.

Another twitter doom prediction failed completely:

Well, 6 months later it's working better than ever. Just like all the other Musk naysayer predictions, if you have patience to wait for a while and check back, most of them turns out to be completely false. These doomers are betting on we forget their outrageous predictions and move on, but history remembers.
Hey it is EM-EYE-TEE Technology Review. So it has to be true !!

Not ONE prediction of that has come true. Not only is the system more reliable, it is more faster, loads tweets quicker .... AND a ton of new fantastic features have been added. All in less than 6 months with 1/5th of the head count and with all of the turmoil.

“The Center’s new analysis of actual behavior on the site finds that the most active users before Musk’s acquisition – defined as the top 20% by tweet volume – have seen a noticeable posting decline in the months after,” the survey’s authors wrote on Wednesday. “These users’ average number of tweets per month declined by around 25% following the acquisition.”
Additionally, about six in ten U.S. adults who have used Twitter in the past year said they’ve recently taken breaks from the service, and a quarter of the group indicated they will not use Twitter a year from now, the survey said.

• Informative
Reactions: JohnSnowNW
They are really digging deep and attacking at multiple angles.

- hate speech has increased
- system is unreliable
- tweet count is decreasing
- Evil billionaire wants to pee at night
- Blue check is a badge of shame.
- poor Ligma Johnson lost his job and can’t put food on the table.

Not a single article about all the new nice features that have been added. Nothing about the end of Bots.

Public doesn’t care. They know what the media says and the reality is vastly different.

dodge coin
Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 8.23.16 PM.png

Best I could do.

I don't know. In response to a quote saying it would feed extremists if he repeated conspiracy theories, he wrote: "In fairness, I must concede that Joel has a good point and I will endeavor to be more thoughtful in the future. Comic book analogies are obviously imperfect, to say the least. Just because George Soros can bend metal using his mind doesn’t mean he’s Magneto!!", and then used more words to 'explain' his criticism.

3 days later, he posts a comic meme comparing Bernie to Scrooge McDuck. I don't know if that is supposed to make the whole thing look more like a joke, but explain to me how that is "more thoughtful" as opposed to doubling down on "comic book analogies".

Status
Not open for further replies.